PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else playing Mad World?

nemecb
04-01-09, 03:02 PM
I picked it up a few days ago and while it isn't blowing me away, I am enjoying it. I think the weakest part is the boss battles where you can't really do the cool environment kills that you do the rest of the level, but the minigames are fun, the announcers are hilarious, and pretty much all of the kills are fun.

So, anybody else playing it?

ralinn
04-01-09, 03:07 PM
Most people won't like it because it didn't get perfect reviews _

</miserable git>

nemecb
04-01-09, 03:19 PM
Hmm, I thought it reviewed pretty well. It has flaws, certainly, but most reviewers seem to think that they're overshadowed by the strengths.

S.I.N
04-04-09, 11:45 AM
At first it was fun but it just could not hold my attention for very long and I kept going to other games with more color. Speaking of color, the graphics may be stylish but I they could have thrown in a bit more color.

|MaguS|
04-04-09, 03:02 PM
It was a fun game but not worth the purchase, im glad I rented it from gamefly...

Zelda_fan
04-05-09, 12:28 AM
It was a fun game but not worth the purchase, im glad I rented it from gamefly...

Funny, that's how I feel about anything ever made with the sony logo on it.

H3avyM3tal
04-05-09, 01:49 AM

So what Zelda, from being an Elf you became a Troll? Is that really how mom and dad wanted you to evolve?

Mr. Hunt
04-05-09, 03:16 AM
I was waiting for ZF to come in... this is the only game he can say came out that was decent in the past year, and it isn't even good.

nemecb
04-06-09, 12:19 PM
Yeah, the only problem with that is I could see myself going back and playing parts of it again. The challenges in each level are a blast and I always want to do them again after I finish. But unfortunately I also tend to agree that I would have been happier if I had waited until it dropped in price a little.

|MaguS|
04-06-09, 01:24 PM

I love how you constantly talk crap about the Playstation family but you even admitted in the past with having little experiance with the systems. I mean you have never played god of war or Shadow of the Colossus. We know you have a poor taste in well about everything... no go back to tranny hunting.

Mr. Hunt
04-06-09, 01:40 PM
I love how you constantly talk crap about the Playstation family but you even admitted in the past with having little experiance with the systems. I mean you have never played god of war or Shadow of the Colossus. We know you have a poor taste in well about everything... no go back to tranny hunting.

WOW WATCH IT MAGUS! It said it WASN'T A MAN!