PDA

View Full Version : Gainward XP 1200 5900

prodikal
06-09-03, 06:51 PM
hye i dunno if it has been posted or not but HardOcp has a cool night time pick of a retail 5900

http://www.hardocp.com/image.html?image=MTA1NTE4NTk3M0VuMXhvbUR0a2xfMV81X 2wuanBn

digitalwanderer
06-09-03, 06:53 PM
I don't think I'd click on a link to [t]ardOCP right now even if they had an exclusive with nVidia admitting to cheating! :mad:

"Vote with your wallet!" ;)

prodikal
06-09-03, 07:05 PM
Okies sorry im new hear i dint know there was a boycott goin on.

digitalwanderer
06-09-03, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by prodikal
Okies sorry im new hear i dint know there was a boycott goin on.
No, no....nVnews has no boycott. It's strictly me own personal issues with [t]ardOCP I'm talking about here.

Sorry if I caused ya any angst, it's a perfectly good post on some news that hasn't hit this board yet...I just got issues with [t] and the BS going down there. :(

extreme_dB
06-09-03, 08:25 PM
Gainward dramatically improved the looks since their 5800U, which I consider the ugliest card ever. :)

GlowStick
06-09-03, 08:51 PM
I didnt know that the fans had LED's in them, that was unexpected.

I also dont liek [T]ardOCP (haha good 1) but for competely diffrent reasons as digi

digitalwanderer
06-09-03, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by GlowStick
I didnt know that the fans had LED's in them, that was unexpected.

I also dont liek [T]ardOCP (haha good 1) but for competely diffrent reasons as digi
You didn't know about fan LEDs? Dang, I LOVE 'em! I swapped out Bubbles side fan for a tri-light and it not only looks cool as hell, it actually cools better & it's quiet! (And it was only $4!)

I'm looking to get about 4-5 more. 2-80s for Blue's chimneys (blue of course) and one 120 for her front (again, blue).

I'm still trying to decide what color to get for Bubbles chimney, her tri-light is red/green/blue & she has green cold cathodes in front....I'm thinking of going blue on top and then sticking a 120mm red one on the opposite side as her tri which is her back which butts up against the wall, it'll cast an evil red glow behind her.

It might seem a bit silly, but I can find me way around without the lights in me computer room now and I think it just looks NEAT! :)

GlowStick
06-09-03, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
You didn't know about fan LEDs? Dang, I LOVE 'em! I swapped out Bubbles side fan for a tri-light and it not only looks cool as hell, it actually cools better & it's quiet! (And it was only $4!)

I'm looking to get about 4-5 more. 2-80s for Blue's chimneys (blue of course) and one 120 for her front (again, blue).

I'm still trying to decide what color to get for Bubbles chimney, her tri-light is red/green/blue & she has green cold cathodes in front....I'm thinking of going blue on top and then sticking a 120mm red one on the opposite side as her tri which is her back which butts up against the wall, it'll cast an evil red glow behind her.

It might seem a bit silly, but I can find me way around without the lights in me computer room now and I think it just looks NEAT! :)
I ment i did not know the Gainward card had leds in their fans, since there was never a shot of it powerd on before!