PDA

View Full Version : Will a mousepad improve my aim?

XDanger
04-08-09, 08:06 PM
At the moment I use my MX518 on the white pull-out keyboard shelf but it tends to wear down the teflon mouse feet pretty quickly cause the laminate is slightly abrasive.

Also when I move the mouse really slowly in game it does nothing (maybe just a GTA IV thing).

Whats a good pad without going overboard on the price?

CaptNKILL
04-08-09, 08:47 PM
I've been using an Icemat 2 for a couple years. It probably isn't for everyone since its a big plate of tempered glass, but it works great. 100% perfect tracking with my MX518.

The only problem I have with it is that its a little noisy because it has a super fine texture. The mouse will make a swishing sound when you move it.

qube
04-09-09, 02:53 AM
http://www.maxfps.se/images/products/2323_large.jpg

http://www.maxfps.se/product_view.aspx?productid=1324 Destructor

Sazar
04-09-09, 01:10 PM
At the moment I use my MX518 on the white pull-out keyboard shelf but it tends to wear down the teflon mouse feet pretty quickly cause the laminate is slightly abrasive.

Also when I move the mouse really slowly in game it does nothing (maybe just a GTA IV thing).

Whats a good pad without going overboard on the price?

YMMV with the type of pads you use (depends on how you are used to moving your mouse) but I think a good mousepad does make a difference.

XDanger
04-09-09, 02:23 PM
Now I have a problem, Even though I use a zboard gaming keyboard I'll need a gamepad (keypad) so I can fit a mousepad on the shelf!!!!:headexplode:

XDanger
11-25-09, 04:19 PM
my n52te has solved the keyboard problem and the Razer Destructor is on my crimble list for sure,

I take a while but I get there in the end

Sometimes.

bob saget
11-25-09, 05:17 PM
I got the steelseries large size. its smooth, but I dont think it improves anything, just makes it more comfortable.

XDanger
11-27-09, 08:42 AM
I got the steelseries large size. its smooth, but I dont think it improves anything, just makes it more comfortable.

The Destructor apparently (from looking at user reviews) makes everything better, But now my aim doesnt need improving.

betterdan
11-27-09, 08:50 AM
I used to use a Ratz pad but it finally wore down like Butter is talking about. I'm using some old Dell mouse pad now, I need to get another good one.