PDA

View Full Version : ***Official Infamous Thread***

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Mr. Hunt
05-06-09, 08:39 PM
I hear the preorder vouchers are out there and the demo is downloading for people now. Sadly I preordered from Gamestop, as I prefer having the in game power over a demo a few weeks early... but that doesn't mean I didn't want to hear others opinions/beg for somebody to let me download it from your account, I will let you download some stuff from my list... and I have quite a few things that I have bought... so... yeah.

Let me know how it is.

NarcissistZero
05-06-09, 09:41 PM
Yeah, this is the game I am looking at to get me to fire up my consoles again.

Impressions please kthanx.

Mr. Hunt
05-06-09, 10:43 PM
Well Narc... go out and get the friggin demo code then let me download it... I will give you all the impressions you want, even ones of people I don't know.

NarcissistZero
05-06-09, 11:06 PM
Where do you have to reserve it to get the demo?

Mr. Hunt
05-06-09, 11:10 PM
Best Buy from what I am reading on the interwebs.

Mr. Hunt
05-06-09, 11:37 PM
Hearing it is available on the HK store but I can't find it yet...

Mr. Hunt
05-06-09, 11:41 PM
Oh this is BS... I am now reading that Sony has pulled it... people posted pictures of it on the store, but I guess they decided to pull the dang demo off the store... this is really annoying.

1337_Like_ThaT
05-07-09, 04:42 AM
Negative...

Currently downloading the demo as I type. Go to GameCrazy to get the preorder voucher, heard each store was limited to 10/piece only though....

rustyboy
05-07-09, 10:42 AM
Anyone willing to game share infamous with me.

I have been waiting forever for my neogaf registration to be approved, or dose anybody have a neogaf account that can PM someone on there that will give there HK account to download infamous from.

Thanks,

Mr. Hunt
05-07-09, 11:52 AM
Negative...

Currently downloading the demo as I type. Go to GameCrazy to get the preorder voucher, heard each store was limited to 10/piece only though....

You can just be a doll and let me download it from your account, like... for reals son... for really reals. ;)

NarcissistZero
05-07-09, 12:06 PM
It's a trap!

Mr. Hunt
05-07-09, 12:08 PM
It is not a trap! How dare you try to ruin my relationship with 1337! I dislike you greatly now my friend!

Been watching videos of lucky people playing the demo and it looks awesome... really wish I could play it :(.

NarcissistZero
05-07-09, 12:14 PM
It is not a trap! How dare you try to ruin my relationship with 1337! I dislike you greatly now my friend!

I've seen the way you look at him when he's asleep.

S.I.N
05-07-09, 12:26 PM
We really should set up a share system between PSN users here. Hell we all could even pay into buying full games like Marvel vs Capcom. Sucks the way Sony is going about demos, no way in hell I'm pre-ordering anything from gamestop etc when I can save on tax and probably $10 buying online. Been hearing good things about the demo though.

1337_Like_ThaT
05-07-09, 10:47 PM
So how would it work to download from someone else's account? do you have to login everytime to that persons account to play the demo? Or once you download into your ps3 you can just logout and back into your account and its yours for good? I'm not stingy and willing to help out some good veteran members as long as I know the process is safe

Mr. Hunt
05-07-09, 10:55 PM
So how would it work to download from someone else's account? do you have to login everytime to that persons account to play the demo? Or once you download into your ps3 you can just logout and back into your account and its yours for good? I'm not stingy and willing to help out some good veteran members as long as I know the process is safe

Basically you would give somebody (I pray me) your account email and password (best to change your password to a dummy one while you are sharing) then I (again, I pray thee so) log in to your account start the download and then log back into my account. You don't even have to stay on the account while it downloads. And no, you don't have to use that account to play the demo, from then on you can use any account.

I was tempted today to drive an hour to the Best Buy near me (near is a stretch lol) just to preorder for the demo, but I hate the idea of A) Eating a 5 dollar loss for a demo... I know 5 dollars isn't anything, but I can get me a Little Caesers pizza for 5 bucks man! Or B) Getting the demo and then going back and telling them I no longer want the preorder to get my 5 bucks back. I just hate that I am stuck demoless because of these dang extra powers, although I will say Prototype seems to have it worse. Gamestop you get some awesome figure, and with Game Crazy (I think) you get some awesome LE book or something with it.

Mr. Hunt
05-07-09, 11:15 PM
Oh yeah and I also forgot, I think you can only share it 5 times.

Mr. Hunt
05-08-09, 01:57 AM
1337... you are such a tease! lol

S.I.N
05-08-09, 12:57 PM
Basically you would give somebody (I pray me) your account email and password (best to change your password to a dummy one while you are sharing) then I (again, I pray thee so) log in to your account start the download and then log back into my account. You don't even have to stay on the account while it downloads. And no, you don't have to use that account to play the demo, from then on you can use any account.

I was tempted today to drive an hour to the Best Buy near me (near is a stretch lol) just to preorder for the demo, but I hate the idea of A) Eating a 5 dollar loss for a demo... I know 5 dollars isn't anything, but I can get me a Little Caesers pizza for 5 bucks man! Or B) Getting the demo and then going back and telling them I no longer want the preorder to get my 5 bucks back. I just hate that I am stuck demoless because of these dang extra powers, although I will say Prototype seems to have it worse. Gamestop you get some awesome figure, and with Game Crazy (I think) you get some awesome LE book or something with it.

Cant you just create a throwaway account instead of the one you use all the time and do it that way?

Mr. Hunt
05-08-09, 12:59 PM
Cant you just create a throwaway account instead of the one you use all the time and do it that way?

Yes, but I am guessing 1337 Like That already used his demo code on his main account, which means the code is no invalid so he couldn't activate it on another account.

NarcissistZero
05-08-09, 06:22 PM
Oh yeah and I also forgot, I think you can only share it 5 times.

I can't wait for all the game sharers on gamefaqs and such to break their PS3, need to redownload their games, then learn they can't.

Mr. Hunt
05-08-09, 07:50 PM
I can't wait for all the game sharers on gamefaqs and such to break their PS3, need to redownload their games, then learn they can't.

Yeah... I personally don't trade anything except with my brother who only downloads stuff one time, and he doesn't even do it for everything I get. I almost traded away some of my PSN stuff to get this demo but realized it would be dumb just for a demo... although I still want it so bad :(.

Mr. Hunt
05-08-09, 09:53 PM
Oh yeah and I don't know if people are googling for it or what... but I have had a few requests from people to add as a friend so I can share the demo with them. I just want to tell you people I CANNOT SHARE IT. I DO NOT have it, and if I did have it, it wouldn't be on my own account.

That is all.

|MaguS|
05-09-09, 10:20 AM
Hey share the demo with me...

Mr. Hunt
05-09-09, 09:13 PM
I AM DOWNLOADING TEH DEMOES NAOW!!!! WOOO!

Yup.