PDA

View Full Version : Delta Force Black Hawk Down + Windows 7

Bigbuck
05-09-09, 10:28 PM
Has anyone or does anyone have this game to try on Win7? I just cannot get it to work. It's fully updated and I have tried running it in admin mode and compatibility mode. I don't think I ever tried it on Vista so don't know if it works on there or not. I was really looking forward to playing this again :(.

Bigbuck
05-10-09, 06:09 PM
Bump for help.

weevil
05-11-09, 04:46 AM
cannot get it to work.

Any error messages?

Logic is: can't get it to work covers quite a few scenarios

Bigbuck
05-11-09, 09:09 AM
Thats the problem with BHD, it never gives any error messages besides sysdump, which I did not get. All that happens is I join any server and I am kicked within 10sec. No error or reason, just punted out :(.

oggieja
08-08-09, 01:18 PM
I installed Windows 7 on my computer and it was working with BHD for a long time and then a few weeks ago it stopped. I am not sure if it was an Windows update that messed up BHD or what. Anyone else experiencing the same issues?(lee)

ATOJAR
08-10-09, 02:15 AM
BHD/TS works fine here on Win7 x64 build 7100, I was playing just lastnight ... Well it worked before i got my steam account hijacked!

The only thing that annoys me about the game is it dont support widescreen & the highest in game res is 1600x1200, I have two thick black bars down either side of my monitor!