PDA

View Full Version : Does Killzone 2 still have a delay in the controls?

Albo
05-13-09, 03:54 PM
I played the demo and when I was moving the screen to aim at the enemy, there was a "lag" I don't know how to describe it. But there was a delay in the camera movement. And it was basically unplayable. I want to buy it, but I would steer away from it if its still there. I heard there was a patch to fix this, is there really? Also, this delay was meant to show that all of the ammo that i am wearing is making me slow to aim, what a load of crap IMO.\

Thanks for the help

tornadog
05-13-09, 05:20 PM
its still there in spite of the patch. Well the fanboys would have you believe its more realistic. Unfortunately realistic != FUN. Maybe these guys are hoping to join the army after mastering Killzone 2 's controls!!!!

Lfctony
05-13-09, 11:47 PM
Unfortunately, yes...

Albo
05-14-09, 07:11 PM
do you get used to it? Or is it still weird/hard

NaitoSan
05-14-09, 07:20 PM
I don't see what's the big deal with so called lag in Killzone 2. It seems natural to me... maybe I'm just good at it? Amazing game by the way. Can't wait for Killzone 3.

Mr. Hunt
05-14-09, 08:58 PM
I don't see what's the big deal with so called lag in Killzone 2. It seems natural to me... maybe I'm just good at it? Amazing game by the way. Can't wait for Killzone 3.

Agreed. It took me about 5 minutes to get use to it, and after that it was gravy.

ViN86
05-14-09, 09:57 PM
Isn't supposed to be like a dead zone? In the demo it felt like lag to me too. :lol:

1337_Like_ThaT
05-16-09, 02:14 PM

Compared with 95% of FPS out there, you will see a difference- no denying it but about one or two levels into the game, I was already used to it :)

nicorulez
05-16-09, 07:00 PM
I got the game and I must say the latest patch makes it miles better than when it first came out. It felt like you were playing in molasses originally, but now it is far better. It is not Halo 3 or even Resistance 2, but it is very playable and not as much of a distraction. Overall, it is a very cool game and I am actually enjoying it now, when I hated it earlier. It also is quite stunning for a console game.