PDA

View Full Version : New Killzone 2 controls

Lfctony
06-04-09, 09:26 AM
The 1.27 patch is out. There's an option for high precision controls which improves the deadzone and response... Opinion is that the new controls are very good. Even people who liked the old controls seem to like the new ones better...

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board?board.id=killzone2

What's your opinion?

ViN86
06-04-09, 10:08 AM
My opinion is this may drive me to buy the game :lol:

saturnotaku
06-04-09, 10:13 AM
My opinion is this may drive me to buy the game :lol:

+1

Target has a B2G1 on all PS games (PSP, PS2, PS3) starting next week. I might get this, Fuel, and something else.

ViN86
06-04-09, 10:22 AM
+1

Target has a B2G1 on all PS games (PSP, PS2, PS3) starting next week. I might get this, Fuel, and something else.

Ahh ****, I should have held off on getting inFamous :mad:

NarcissistZero
06-04-09, 11:19 AM
Cool, I just got it...

|MaguS|
06-04-09, 11:46 AM
+1

Fuel got some bad reviews...

S.I.N
06-04-09, 11:58 AM
Damn fools. I wished they would have at least let word out that new controls where coming. I would have held on to the game longer instead of selling it.

Also this kind of proves the game controls leaves little to be desired by many but of course the fanboys will still say best controls ever and act as if this was only done for a vocal minority.

saturnotaku
06-04-09, 01:18 PM
Fuel got some bad reviews...

True, but if the game sucks I'm not out anything.

fizzelopeguss
06-04-09, 07:53 PM
I might bother to finish this now.

fizzelopeguss
06-04-09, 10:43 PM
Ok, the controls are MILES better now, finally finished the game, that end section is still a bitch though.

tornadog
06-05-09, 08:32 AM
buying this and infamous next week then. What should I get for the free game I wonder!!!!

Marvel_us
06-05-09, 08:41 AM
How long is the target promotion going on for? Prototype, Fight Night and Ghost busters comes out this month.

Lfctony
06-05-09, 08:43 AM
I just had an hour session (single player, always) and they are better. I find myself not spraying around as much and the aiming feels more responsive. I even took the sensitivity down to the default values as the cursor moved too fast. A definite improvement. Not perfect for me, but better...

DJMONDY
06-05-09, 09:42 AM
I just tried the update today and the controls are much better...but..they do need a bit more tweaking, they are still a bit too sluggish imo.

Heres hopeing for another update!

Yaboze
06-05-09, 12:05 PM
I stopped playing when I found out a patch was coming for controls. I fired it up today and it's TONS better, almost perfect. Controls are tight now, if you were thinking about getting this game or stopped because of the controls, give it a try now. I have gotten so much further without frustration since this patch.

NarcissistZero
06-05-09, 07:28 PM
Yep, I like it better as well.

Game is still overrated.

crainger
06-05-09, 07:43 PM
I still haven't played it. ::(:

I keep blowing my weekly game budget on games for Beagle.

NarcissistZero
06-05-09, 09:43 PM
I still haven't played it. ::(:

I keep blowing my weekly game budget on games for Beagle.

I just bought it a few days ago with Infamous... it's a pretty standard FPS, and the graphics are kind of average even. It has stunning animation though.

Lfctony
06-05-09, 10:51 PM
I just bought it a few days ago with Infamous... it's a pretty standard FPS, and the graphics are kind of average even. It has stunning animation though.

I wasn't as impressed either. I found the game to be decent. The controls pissed me off but I wanted to finish it and move on. I'd rate it good at its current status. Nothing too amazing as it lacks the set pieces other games offer. Never had that "adrenaline rushes" certain of my A-list games offered. It's a good game, but there are much better games around.

crainger
06-05-09, 11:07 PM
Yeah. The Sims 3 is out now.

fizzelopeguss
06-06-09, 02:41 AM
Set pieces is the one thing this game does right. I don't wanna spoil it for those that haven't played it yet so i'll say no more.

I'm just burned out on console shooters more than anything, god i miss my platformers. :(

Fuku2
06-06-09, 09:05 AM
ITS very useful post tnx to share it..i love that...old time rock 'n' roll!
http://www.shoppingarsenal.com/stats/images/home.gif :)

fixed.