PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid: Rising (PC, PS3, RRoD_Box)

Pages : [1] 2

nekrosoft13
06-04-09, 05:34 PM
Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced Kojima Productions is working on a new Metal Gear Solid title, which will mark the series’ first simultaneous multi-format release. Entitled Metal Gear Solid: Rising, the game will be available for Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3 and PC-DVD.
The first Metal Gear Solid game in the series’ history to be released simultaneously on three platforms, Metal Gear Solid: Rising stars Raiden – one of the most popular characters within the MGS universe. Raiden made his debut as a playable character in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty for PlayStation 2, and appeared as a non-playable cyborg in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for PLAYSTATION 3.

“The Metal Gear Solid series has always pushed the bar with its cinematic visuals and entertaining story line,” commented Martin Schneider, European Marketing Director for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. “Now even more gamers can immerse themselves in the franchise and experience the groundbreaking series as Metal Gear Solid: Rising heads to the platform of their choice.”

http://gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=13963

Zhivago
06-04-09, 06:08 PM
There is no such thing as a RRoD_Box, please stop using the term. It is unhelpful and stupid.

ralinn
06-04-09, 06:16 PM
and insulting

O.o

nekrosoft13
06-04-09, 06:34 PM
no i won't, because that what it is. now back on topic

|MaguS|
06-04-09, 06:44 PM
They should make an MGS where you play as The Boss. Would be AWESOME!

Sazar
06-04-09, 06:45 PM
no i won't, because that what it is. now back on topic

Actually, it is not what it is :)

Now back on topic.

mailman2
06-04-09, 07:33 PM
There is no such thing as a RRoD_Box, please stop using the term. It is unhelpful and stupid.

http://lowposts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/xbox_rrod.png

RRoD_Box

:D

Sazar
06-04-09, 11:36 PM
Again, is that a trade-marked term? It does nothing for the conversation and is purely inflamatory. Why not just discuss the damn game, which appears to be a decent title as is.

crainger
06-05-09, 06:05 AM
Nekro is a troll. If you feed him more red herrings he will call it a 360 and cast entertainment Aards.

Tygerwoody
06-05-09, 10:57 AM
lol RRoD_Box... thats awesome. I'm going to use it from now on.

Nitz Walsh
06-05-09, 11:20 AM
lol RRoD_Box... thats awesome. I'm going to use it from now on.

As a 360 owner, I concur. (nana2)

mailman2
06-05-09, 12:04 PM
As a 360 owner, I concur. (nana2)

same here. I own one I'll call it as I see it ;)

johnkeel105
06-05-09, 02:26 PM
Everything has downsides and for the 360 its the RRoD lol...

HiCZoK4
06-05-09, 03:18 PM
I had 360 over a year and I destroyed it myseld without prod:D

Q
06-05-09, 03:31 PM
and insulting

O.o

Is the RRoD_Box your mother or did I miss something?

Noriega
06-05-09, 04:25 PM

It's just a piece of plastic shi* and he acts like Nekros hurt his mother.

MaxFX
06-05-09, 04:44 PM

Well obviously he and the rest of the console TROLLS is a bunch of RETARDS.
Im so very angry moom he heart me feelings my console is the best in the world bäääh bääh.

Well cry me a river and back to the console forum Ralin and the other IDIOTS and as your at it take you'r boyfriend Magus with ya so we can talk like adults here you fuc.. cry babies(nana2)

|MaguS|
06-05-09, 04:46 PM
Well obviously he and the rest of the console TROLLS is a bunch of RETARDS.
Im so very angry moom he heart me feelings my console is the best in the world bäääh bääh.

Well cry me a river and back to the console forum Ralin and the other IDIOTS and as your at it take you'r boyfriend Magus with ya so we can talk like adults here you fuc.. cry babies(nana2)

I think you insulted me someway but I'm at a loss at where and how... one of these days I will learn how to read idiot.

NaitoSan
06-05-09, 05:40 PM
Well obviously me and the rest of the pc TROLLS are a bunch of RETARDS.
Im very angry mom i hurt my feelings my pc is the best in the world bäääh bääh.

Well I will cry you a river and go back to pc forum and the other IDIOTS and while i'm at it I will take my boyfriends, noriega and nekro with me so we can talk like adults here us fuc.. cry babies(nana2)
Fixed. :D

All right, let's get back to topic. I am kind of looking forward to this one. I'm curious what it'll be about. After the story in 4? Or between 2 and 4?

Mr. Hunt
06-05-09, 05:41 PM
I think you insulted me someway but I'm at a loss at where and how... one of these days I will learn how to read idiot.

You already type it very well... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLLOLOOLLOLOLOOLLLLLOOOOOLLLOL OLOLOLOLOL

Toss3
06-05-09, 07:55 PM
Could a mod please clean up this thread so that we could have a discussion about the game in question instead of having a penis measurement contest..

So does anyone have a clue what kind of a game this is going to be - heard some rumors that it might be similar to Devil May Cry, but I honestly wish it would be more like the previous games in the series(plus hack and slash games generally don't work that well on the PC)?

nekrosoft13
06-05-09, 07:58 PM
i hope it plays something like MGS/MGS2 clone minus the blond asian dork from mgs2

|MaguS|
06-05-09, 08:00 PM
Im betting it wont be a stealth game, the tag line is "Lightning Bolt Action" which sounds like a fast paced combat game...

crainger
06-05-09, 08:16 PM
Are we playing as a ninja or something? I mean Raiden was cool in his cutscenes on MGS4. Even if they were a little long and very homoerotic. Everyone knows he is just there for the Yaoi fans.

|MaguS|
06-05-09, 08:19 PM
Are we playing as a ninja or something? I mean Raiden was cool in his cutscenes on MGS4. Even if they were a little long and very homoerotic. Everyone knows he is just there for the Yaoi fans.

You play as Raiden from MGS4.