PDA

View Full Version : Vista Ultimate 64 OEM

lee63
06-06-09, 08:41 PM
I have this OS for sale...comes with a sleeved SATA cable.

$55 shipped

US and PayPal only

HEAT:lee63

RaidenWoW
06-07-09, 12:18 AM
Kind of an odd listing... are you selling the hard drive with it? I don't think you can sell OEM operating systems (not legally) if you have already installed it on your machine.

If you are selling a new copy of Vista 64 Ultimate (OEM) then it must come with a DVD and a CD key that has not been used before.

Best of luck to you in your sale! Please make sure you are registered with MikeC first too. Thanks.

marqmajere
06-07-09, 12:20 AM
Kind of an odd listing... are you selling the hard drive with it? I don't think you can sell OEM operating systems (not legally) if you have already installed it on your machine.

If you are selling a new copy of Vista 64 Ultimate (OEM) then it must come with a DVD and a CD key that has not been used before.

Best of luck to you in your sale! Please make sure you are registered with MikeC first too. Thanks.

He doesn't need to register. Please read the forum rules.

DiscipleDOC
06-07-09, 12:32 AM

:rofl

Lee63 is a mod, Raiden.....

lee63
06-07-09, 12:43 AM

Best of luck to you in your sale! Please make sure you are registered with MikeC first too. Thanks.It comes with a sleeved SATA cable......and yes I can sell here :rofl

lee63
06-07-09, 12:48 AM
SOLD