PDA

View Full Version : StarCraft 2 Beta next week?

six_storm
06-24-09, 10:25 PM
Guess what showed up in everyone's BNet account that opt'd in for the SC2 beta?

http://nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=37340&stc=1&d=1245900281

There was a small press conference Monday but all attendees are under NDA until Monday. Could we hear about a Beta test starting next week? God I hope so! I've been wanting to play this game since it was first announced!!!!!!

Bearclaw
06-24-09, 10:26 PM
I JUST came across the videos they've been officially releasing and WOW. Game looks awesome. :thumbsup:

six_storm
06-25-09, 07:15 AM
SC2 is going to be an amazing game for sure. SC has been one of the only RTS games I've been able to really get into over the past 10 years.

|MaguS|
06-25-09, 08:00 AM
It's a great game, im loving it!

trivium nate
06-25-09, 10:18 PM
im signed up for this!

jeong
06-25-09, 10:35 PM
Nobody outside of Blizz knows for sure...maybe those who were invited to the press event at the Blizz HQ this week know a little but as I read they're under NDA. So their mouths are shut until next week. T_T 6 years is a very long ass time to make a game and my expectations for this game is 2nd to none.

six_storm
06-26-09, 08:44 AM
Nobody outside of Blizz knows for sure...maybe those who were invited to the press event at the Blizz HQ this week know a little but as I read they're under NDA. So their mouths are shut until next week. T_T 6 years is a very long ass time to make a game and my expectations for this game is 2nd to none.

Right, they are under NDA until Monday. Maybe some good announcement will show up on Monday :D