PDA

View Full Version : Dark Messiah for 5€ on steam this weekend!

Gaco
06-28-09, 08:52 AM
..which for all you americans must translate into an equally low amount of $$$!

Just a quick reminder to those who haven't seen this. The game has it's share of bugs, but if you can look past it and the rather predictable/cliché story, there is some really fun first person action rpg waiting! :)

Lfctony
06-28-09, 09:07 AM
Well, its not available at all in my Steam... Or I could get "The Heroes" pack which still doesn't have the game available... BUT FOR THE SAME 4-GAME PRICE! :o

Items included:
Heroes of Might and Magic® V
Released 13 May 200877
4,99€
Heroes of Might and Magic® V: Hammers of Fate
Released 10 Oct 200866
4,99€
Heroes of Might and Magic® V: Tribes of the East
Released 10 Oct 200870
4,99€

Individual price 14,97€
Package price 49,99€
Weekend Deal -30,03€

19,96€ <- Cost to you :headexplode:

Gaco
06-28-09, 10:58 AM
Lol seriously? Try to access the games or game packages through the news on steam?

By the way here is an interesting observation on the pricing.
In my steam store there are three options

1. Heroes V package - 13€
2. Dark Messiah - 5€
3. Heroes V packtage + Dark messiah - 20€

So yeah, wtf @ price 1+2 != price 3. So apparently the distributive law of algebra doesn't apply on steam, which is pretty silly.

Just buy the things seperately for 18€ if you can.

Lfctony
06-28-09, 01:35 PM
Nope. The demo is there, the full game is not. Its ok though. I get to pay full price for one game less!

mojoman0
06-28-09, 01:50 PM
I never understood why this game was so underrated. It has by far the best melee combat out of any game i've played. If oblivion had combat as deep as this game it would have been 10x better. $5 is a steal for this game. The length is just about right for a mix of fps and rpg. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

grey_1
06-28-09, 02:46 PM
I never understood why this game was so underrated. It has by far the best melee combat out of any game i've played. If oblivion had combat as deep as this game it would have been 10x better. $5 is a steal for this game. The length is just about right for a mix of fps and rpg. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

+1

I'm pretty much a shooters only type of gamer, but I loved this title. Great game.

Retrolock
06-28-09, 05:18 PM
Damn, Dark Messiah is not available in my region. Just bought the Heroes V pack instead

KasuCode
06-28-09, 06:00 PM
Damn, Dark Messiah is not available in my region. Just bought the Heroes V pack instead

have someone buy it and gift it to you.