PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Crainger

|MaguS|
07-10-09, 01:18 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/10/god-of-war-iii-dev-concerned-about-potential-aussie-ban/

God of War III may be banned or censored to hell in the land down under.

lduguay
07-10-09, 01:22 PM
No disembowelment of the Crainger?

Retrolock
07-10-09, 02:31 PM
Can he order through Play-asia?

Poor wabbit.. :(

H3avyM3tal
07-10-09, 03:18 PM
I'm sure he will be alright, he's a tough carrot lover :)

On a side not, that game IS over the top brutal!

Noriega
07-10-09, 03:29 PM
Why Australlians GOV won't ban ham, sasuages, mince meat? IT IS SO BRUTAL TO KILL ANIMALS AND SOME OF MEAT GOT BLOOD!

fizzelopeguss
07-10-09, 03:51 PM
I'd kill myself if i couldn't experience the head tearing, cyclopean eyeball pulling goodness that is GoW3.

crainger
07-10-09, 05:24 PM
Can he order through Play-asia?

Poor wabbit.. :(

Yes Play-Asia will save me from the crusty old men who rule this country. They will die soon and a new power will rise.

They didn't ban GoW1 and 2, then again, they were not in HD, it depends how real the decapitations are. Remember Wolverine was released uncensored.

Either way, the more they do this, the more EB loses sales and the more devs waste money on a censored version which doesn't sell, so they in turn put pressure on the Government who in turn die of heart attacks.

Badboy_12345
07-10-09, 05:53 PM
Yes Play-Asia will save me from the crusty old men who rule this country. They will die soon and a new power will rise.

They didn't ban GoW1 and 2, then again, they were not in HD, it depends how real the decapitations are. Remember Wolverine was released uncensored.

Either way, the more they do this, the more EB loses sales and the more devs waste money on a censored version which doesn't sell, so they in turn put pressure on the Government who in turn die of heart attacks.

or you kill them yourself.... will go alot quicker :naughty:
You will also be a hero in australia. Its a win win situation if you do it!

NarcissistZero
07-11-09, 01:42 AM
I keep hearing more an more about Aussie censorship... glad I live in a country that worships violence.

Sex though... that stuff's evil.

crainger
07-11-09, 08:29 AM
Things will get better soon. Until then, I'll just get my thrills from the sex scenes. ::o:

Buio
07-11-09, 09:49 AM
Good thing I live in Sweden where both sex and violence is uncensored (although not together unless it has some artistic purpose or merit).

Maybe Australia will get a censored version. God of Minor Conflict III and instead of ripping heads off he will do indian burns.

OldOfEvil
07-12-09, 01:25 PM
Good thing I live in Sweden where both sex and violence is uncensored (although not together unless it has some artistic purpose or merit).

Maybe Australia will get a censored version. God of Minor Conflict III and instead of ripping heads off he will do indian burns.

You racists.

Buio
07-19-09, 12:34 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-god-of-war/51087

GoW 3 Aussie style? ;)

crainger
07-20-09, 12:53 AM
I just LOL at censors. I can just buy from Play-Asia, not much more, an extra day shipping. When they start seizing at customs... That is when I will achieve critical mass and wipe this silly country from the face of the planet.

You hear that Rudd? Don't tempt me. You know I will.

LurkerLito
07-20-09, 10:09 AM
As much as I hate to say it I think the US will be getting a more toned down version of GoW3 than I think they were originally wanting to put out. I wish they'd just go ahead and make it AO rated and not cut/tone down anything. The whole GoW series was never for kids anyway, but I am sure they won't do that cause at least if it is only M rated stores will have it on the shelves.

NarcissistZero
07-20-09, 03:01 PM
Yeah, in the US the AO rating is not the problem, it's the stores and console makers juvenile attitude towards AO games and ratings.

"Oh noes, the game is rateds the AO, we must shuns it!"

The hypocrisy of moral media outrage makes me literally sick to me stomach.

crainger
07-20-09, 03:31 PM
We don't even have an AO rating ::(: