PDA

View Full Version : Barbie

chigger_ns
06-18-03, 10:27 PM
Here's Barbie

Shes a Beaut.
I found the case along side the road. I just had to do it. My 3 year old little girl wanted a computer and asked me for a barbie computer.

Shes an Amd k62\450 with 192 megs of ram,20 gig hd, running an ati expert2000 , dvd and cdrw. the os is win me......sofar so good. I wanted a Geforce2mx but I got the ati card for free!
:afro:

chigger_ns
06-18-03, 10:31 PM
Shes not Quite done yet. Just needs to be tiedied up!
Some zip ties and sticky backs should do the trick and a neon kit.

Please tell me what you think.

stncttr908
06-18-03, 10:31 PM
Not to be an ass, but this will probably get moved to another section. :)

I'm sure she likes it just the same.

chigger_ns
06-18-03, 10:35 PM
Thats ok, couldnt find one that I thought was right!;)

Serath
06-18-03, 10:40 PM
Hey that actually kicks ass... i never thought about painting the INSIDE of the case before o.O!!!

b00bie
06-18-03, 10:49 PM
That's pretty nice for a 3 year old daughter. Seems like kids start playing around with comps at early ages these days and I think that's great. My buddy has a son who is now 4 and he had a comp for more than a year now. Playing around with the educational software and some games. It's quite impressive what he can do at such an early age. :p

jAkUp
06-19-03, 01:01 AM
i wanna do that for my kid if i ever have one:D

chigger_ns
06-19-03, 03:48 PM
Just ordered a thermal take neon pink light for in it.:p
Ill take some shots when its put in;)
Keep the comments comming!!
Hey If you have any other ideas on what else I can do to it let me know!!

digitalwanderer
06-19-03, 03:58 PM
Kind of fun, ain't it? I did a similar thing for me daughter for her third birthday back in December and it came out like this (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33655342&highlight=pink+computer).
http://www.surfnetinc.com/hayho/pinky.jpg

Yours looks like a much nicer PC though, and the tower window is slayer....methinks me will steal that concept for her next upgrade. (She's already bugging me that her brothers computer is better than hers.... :rolleyes: )

How does yours daughter like it?

Kev1
06-19-03, 06:38 PM
You guys sure are nice dads :)

:dance: :dance: :dance:

chigger_ns
06-19-03, 10:19 PM
well digitalwanderer, your daughters computer i really cool also.....I really like the pink fuzzy around the monitor;) .
My daughter really likes hers. The shade of pink you used is nicer than the flamingo pink I found..... We are cool dads! Many dads would not take the time.:afro: Awww we just have lots of time on are hands. I cant wait untill my son is 3 or 4 so I can build him the HOTWHEELS box:p