PDA

View Full Version : Hakuna Matata (Afrika) PS3 $20

Odral
07-24-09, 03:38 PM
Hey everyone if you like nich games ( I do ) and never got a chance to grab this game now is your chance also I believe it was canceled for the stateshttp://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-3d7h.html has the Chinese version for $20 for 1 week only and it's in English too. I went ahead and ordered and thought I would share a good deal :)

Descritpion of the game!
You are a photographer stationed in Africa in this adventure, as a professional you will have the newest equipment such as camera lenses and computers.

Accept missions by viewing proposals via your email system, finding and tracking animals are only the start of your mission, you might be asked to take photos of them at unique angles, such as taking a close up shot of a giraffe's face. You'd realize you need a lot of skills to be an accomplished photographer.

You'll have a lot of equipment to choose from, from cameras to your camping gear. Of course these cost money, so be sure to accept as much missions as you can manage, besides, some organizations provide you with useful equipment such as tripods that you can use even after you have completed their request.

The game makes use of PS3's stunning graphical capabilities to render animations of animals to the most life-like degree. Remember how a clip from the game is used as a demonstration of the PlayStation3 prowess during the console's promotion? Now you can see why

|MaguS|
07-24-09, 04:07 PM
Sweet, Wanted to give it a go when it came to the states later this year but I will order it now!

Odral
07-24-09, 05:04 PM
Do you know for sure if it's still scheduled for release here in the states I cannot find any info on GS or anywhere about it coming out here for sure. Now if I can find a copy of Aquanaut's Holiday (English version ) and I would be set everyone seems to be sold out. Anyway I placed my order yesterday and already shipped that was fast so I am excited to give this a go, nice break from the rest of the games :)

tornadog
07-24-09, 05:07 PM
i ordered it on july 3rd, its still in shipping. I was gonna post abt the game once I received it but so far nothing.

|MaguS|
07-24-09, 05:08 PM
Do you know for sure if it's still scheduled for release here in the states I cannot find any info on GS or anywhere about it coming out here for sure. Now if I can find a copy of Aquanaut's Holiday (English version ) and I would be set everyone seems to be sold out. Anyway I placed my order yesterday and already shipped that was fast so I am excited to give this a go, nice break from the rest of the games :)

It's coming over as a different name.

NarcissistZero
07-24-09, 06:48 PM
I was thinking of getting this when it comes to the US, which was confirmed as happening at E3... it will have some gameplay changes too, so I would wait if you can.

I know this is one of those games I will NEED to have, then never play though... blah.

|MaguS|
07-24-09, 07:02 PM
I was thinking of getting this when it comes to the US, which was confirmed as happening at E3... it will have some gameplay changes too, so I would wait if you can.

I know this is one of those games I will NEED to have, then never play though... blah.

I don't think any gameplay changes would be drastic... can't really change it to much and keep the feel. It's pokemon snap with realistic setting...

NarcissistZero
07-24-09, 09:57 PM
Look up the interview, I forget what it was but they listed some changes they are making to make it more "Western"... I think some online functions was one of them.

Nothing major I am sure.

|MaguS|
07-24-09, 10:16 PM
Yeah but its going to release for more then $20 here I bet. I can atleast get this now and if it releases later this year with vast improvements I will pick it up.