08-21-09, 04:16 PM
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_190.62_whql.html

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_190.62_whql.html

Quick420
08-22-09, 03:14 PM
Thnx DSC,trying them right now:cool:

phaedrusiszen
08-23-09, 04:50 PM
Yay! These down-clock my card properly when it's not in use.

Shocky
08-23-09, 06:01 PM
Yay! These down-clock my card properly when it's not in use.

Nice, I use dual monitors so my card never downclocks....Nice one nvidia.

Quick420
08-27-09, 10:32 PM
Tried em,COD:WAW errors on exit.No use for em here:thumbdwn:

RAMChYLD
08-28-09, 05:20 PM
On my gaming rig, the problem with flickering in opening screens of The Movies: Stunts and Effects when SLI is enabled still there. Also, Split Frame Rendering and SLI AA options are missing. Machine runs XP Pro X64, nForce4 SLI, one pair of 7800GT cards in SLI mode. Rig only runs single monitor at 1280x1024.

mailman2
08-28-09, 05:59 PM
Tried em,COD:WAW errors on exit.No use for em here:thumbdwn:

COD WAW works fine here. Try uninstalling, Driver Sweeper, reinstalling maybe.

zerobeta
09-19-09, 05:09 AM
I installed these latest WHQL drivers.

When I change game settings under Manage 3D settings, for example AA and AF, then alt tab back in the game, I do not see the changes. Only after I restart the game I see the changes! Tried with 2 games I know it worked for.

Using older drivers it worked when alt tabbing, and it was obviously better because I could see the changes faster and decide if to keep the change or not.

Is this happening for anyone else? Is there a solution and is it like that on purpose? Thanks

Edit: I modified AF for Red Faction Guerrilla, and AA for UT3 from the CP. It only took effect after restarting the game.
I modified AA/AF for UT2004, an older game, and it worked by applying and alt tabbing back.

Any idea why it does not work for newer games (but it worked with older drivers), but works for an older game?

I chose the game name (or manually added the exe if the title was not there) from Program Settings, and changed settings from there. Same as with the older drivers, but now it wont work.

mrsudz
10-12-09, 01:41 PM
World At War issues when gas grenade is used I get black lines moving from the center up and down during the effect. Tried to uninstall, sweep and reinstall and have same problem.

Back to the previous set for me.