PDA

View Full Version : Official Batman Arkham Asylum Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

v3rninater
08-25-09, 11:56 AM
http://www.direct2drive.com/2/8233/product/Buy-Batman:-Arkham-Asylum-Download
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aoP1LSxMcVM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aoP1LSxMcVM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bebf6I89sJQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bebf6I89sJQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

It's out today folks, get it while ya can!!! LoL I'm sure there will be enough supply!

I'll be picking it up later tonight.

Zhivago
08-25-09, 11:57 AM
Um, it is not out.

v3rninater
08-25-09, 12:01 PM
Oh you are right, I thought it was simultaneous...my bad!!:headexplode:

I'll probably get it for Xbox then...

|MaguS|
08-25-09, 12:04 PM
My PS3 version should be at my house now! :D

mailman2
08-25-09, 12:11 PM
Wait for PC version with PhysX. PC> console.

newparad1gm
08-25-09, 12:15 PM
Picked my PS3 limited edition at my Gamestop's midnight release. Wanted that batarang stand, and since the PC version didn't have an LE, I opted for the PS3 version instead. Plus there's that Joker challenge map too. I'll probably pick it up on the PC too when it comes out just so I can play it in 3D.

|MaguS|
08-25-09, 12:17 PM
Wait for PC version with PhysX. PC> console.

Playing the game now > waiting for a game with a useless feature that adds nothing to the gameplay.

mailman2
08-25-09, 12:24 PM
Playing the game now > waiting for a game with a useless feature that adds nothing to the gameplay.

hrmm, how about superior control with mouse and keyboard. ;) No thanks, I'll wait.

|MaguS|
08-25-09, 12:33 PM
hrmm, how about superior control with mouse and keyboard. ;) No thanks, I'll wait.

Really? I thought this game played ALOT better with a gamepad... I tried the PC Demo and it just felt weird playing it with a Mouse and Keyboard. The X360 controller felt so much better...

Retrolock
08-25-09, 12:45 PM
Really? I thought this game played ALOT better with a gamepad... I tried the PC Demo and it just felt weird playing it with a Mouse and Keyboard. The X360 controller felt so much better...

Why didn't you wait for the Steam version?

|MaguS|
08-25-09, 12:47 PM
Why didn't you wait for the Steam version?

I'll get that probably when its available and on sale. The PS3 version releases today and includes the Joker Levels. I also got it for $50 so I didn't pay more then the PC version at MSRP.

barood
08-25-09, 12:50 PM
the pc version hav better graphics than ps3 + physx

so I'll wait :)

Lfctony
08-25-09, 12:53 PM

Have fun pounding your mouse to oblivion...

NarcissistZero
08-25-09, 01:14 PM

This game has a kickass PC version that looks much, much better than the PS3 version. I think it's much more silly to not be able to wait 3 weeks for the better version.

nekrosoft13
08-25-09, 01:22 PM

i grew out of that must have now phase. I still have few dozen games to play/finish. Really don't care if it is out now or a month from now.

Waiting for better version.

|MaguS|
08-25-09, 01:40 PM
This game has a kickass PC version that looks much, much better than the PS3 version. I think it's much more silly to not be able to wait 3 weeks for the better version.

I don't because in 3 weeks I would have the game beaten and playing the exclusive (for however long) Joker Levels. Like I said, I will probably get the PC version in the future, but I would rather play the game now then later. I don't care to much for the graphics because it looks great even on the PS3.

I will get it for the PC when its $30 and replay it again. A top quality title this I don't feel bad about rebuying.

NarcissistZero
08-25-09, 02:14 PM
I don't because in 3 weeks I would have the game beaten and playing the exclusive (for however long) Joker Levels. Like I said, I will probably get the PC version in the future, but I would rather play the game now then later. I don't care to much for the graphics because it looks great even on the PS3.

I will get it for the PC when its $30 and replay it again. A top quality title this I don't feel bad about rebuying.

Well it's not like I haven't done the same exact thing, but generally this is because there are months of waiting involved, and a speculative PC release. With this game though we already know the PC version is quality, and the wait time is less than a month.

It just seems silly to even me to be that impatient.

mailman2
08-25-09, 02:34 PM
Have fun pounding your mouse to oblivion...

umm, ok.

nekrosoft13
08-25-09, 02:42 PM
It just seems silly to even me to be that impatient.

he is a well trained consumer

top3koms
08-25-09, 03:44 PM
I was on the fence last night about whether or not to pick up the PS3 version.I really would like to play this game ASAP.I then played through the demo again on the PS3 and after having played it on My PC with 3D and PhysX I realized I would be a fool not to just wait for the superior PC version.

Mr. Hunt
08-25-09, 05:05 PM
Been playing the PS3 version since midnight last night... amazing game so far. Some of these gadgets are awesomeness.

ATOJAR
08-25-09, 05:11 PM

How about the best of both worlds! .... I can have the pc version with far superior gfx & physx, I can choose to use the mouse & keyboard or my wireless 360 for windows controller. (nana2)

Beat that. :p

Zhivago
08-25-09, 05:33 PM
How about the best of both worlds! .... I can have the pc version with far superior gfx & physx, I can choose to use the mouse & keyboard or my wireless 360 for windows controller. (nana2)

Beat that. :p

Exactly. I play most of my PC games (even some FPS) on my Lazy-Boy recliner on a big screen TV with a X360 controller.

Kaguya
08-25-09, 05:40 PM
Exactly. I play most of my PC games (even some FPS) on my Lazy-Boy recliner on a big screen TV with a X360 controller.

That's unpossible!!! PC Critics will have you think that you have to play PCs on a tiny monitor with a mouse and keyboard! :D

I'm quite excited about this one - though I can easily wait for PC (since I don't have a next-gen console, the option of a now purchase is moot anyway). Does anyone know if the PC version has a set date yet, or just sometime in September?

mailman2
08-25-09, 05:54 PM
That's unpossible!!! PC Critics will have you think that you have to play PCs on a tiny monitor with a mouse and keyboard! :D

I'm quite excited about this one - though I can easily wait for PC (since I don't have a next-gen console, the option of a now purchase is moot anyway). Does anyone know if the PC version has a set date yet, or just sometime in September?

15th.