PDA

View Full Version : Bad Gameplay With Decent Visuals

Mr Bigman
09-04-09, 10:51 PM
There those titles that look damn good but don't play like your favorite shooter but what do you like that looks ok but sucks gameplay wise?

I would say a game that doesn't look all that bad that didn't get any talk is Solder Of Fortune Payback.

Decent lookin no crysis but seems blann.

Now a game that doesn't look good but has great gameplay is , well not sure you decide.

What was that game you thought looked good but sucked or vise versa?

bob saget
09-04-09, 10:52 PM
FarCry2.

AdamK47
09-04-09, 10:53 PM
I thought Far Cry 2 was good in the gameply department. The ending of the game could have been better.

NarcissistZero
09-04-09, 10:56 PM
Hmmm...

Viva Pinata looked amazing I thought, but the gameplay was like "baby's first strategy game" so I never played it much.

Killzone 2 is probably the best example... for console games it looks flat-out amazing, but I found the gameplay to be very lacking compred to other console-only shooters, and of course PC shooters.

On the flipside, Mount & Blade looks like ass but is a great game, from what little I have played. I always thought Knights of the Old Republic looked bad, bit it was a great RPG.

K007
09-04-09, 11:27 PM
farcry 2 annoyed the crap out of me with the fedex thing it had...and its so huge and the **** respawns...i honestly couldn't go back and finish it because it was so boring to keep going up and down.

Lfctony
09-05-09, 12:36 AM
CoJ: Bound in Blood. Decent graphics, very boring, repetitive gameplay...

Mr. Hunt
09-05-09, 02:10 AM
Crysis, Red Faction Guerrilla, Aion, Bionic Commando (the new one, not the awesome remake)... those are the only ones I can really think of right now.

shteve
09-05-09, 04:53 AM
The alien part of Far Cry. The alien part of Crysis.