PDA

View Full Version : Strong Teamwork Games

Bigbuck
09-05-09, 05:55 PM
Any recommended games that part a really strong emphasis on teamwork? I would really love to play a game that actually involved strategy but it has been a very long time so I have been able to find one.

bob saget
09-05-09, 06:32 PM
TF2 and L4D are the biggest hits right now i think. To a lesser extent, probably Counter Strike, Cod4/W@W, UT3.

NarcissistZero
09-05-09, 06:38 PM
Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2.

Noriega
09-05-09, 06:38 PM
Any recommended games that part a really strong emphasis on teamwork? I would really love to play a game that actually involved strategy but it has been a very long time so I have been able to find one.

What type of game ;]? RTS, FPS?

Bigbuck
09-05-09, 06:42 PM
Never cared for any RTS games that I played so mainly FPS or if they make a RPG shooter type of thing would be cool. I should have mentioned I am more geared towards realism so TF2 is fun for about an hour then its just boring. L4D is about the same, one campaign and I'm sick of it for the day. CSS is no way a team based game imho, same for CoD4. I don't really care for any of those games you listed bob lol. Thanks for your input though.

NarcissistZero
09-05-09, 06:46 PM
Never cared for any RTS games that I played so mainly FPS or if they make a RPG shooter type of thing would be cool. I should have mentioned I am more geared towards realism so TF2 is fun for about an hour then its just boring. L4D is about the same, one campaign and I'm sick of it for the day. CSS is no way a team based game imho, same for CoD4. I don't really care for any of those games you listed bob lol. Thanks for your input though.

For realism, I again mention Rainbow Six... the newer ones are more arcade style, but still more realistic than most games.

Also, coming in October is Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising.

Bigbuck
09-05-09, 06:51 PM
I really liked OFP, but never played MP for it. I actually have R6: Vegas but never finished it or played MP. Might have to see if I can get OFP or Amra somewhere cheap.

bob saget
09-05-09, 07:16 PM

You are kidding me right?
Are you a lone soldier fighting an enemy team or do you have individuals, TEAM MATES, helping you achieve the objective......:retard:
It doesnt get much more team based than Counter Strike or Cod4. If you dont think its team based then you dont know the right way to play it.

Bigbuck
09-05-09, 07:25 PM
If by right way to play it you mean join the rest and run around like a bunch of retards at the chucky cheese, then no thanks. The maps are way too small for any type of strategy besides rushing or sitting still. The only map that was actually close to big enough in CoD4 was the grass filled one, I can't remember the name of it.

Noriega
09-05-09, 07:26 PM
ArmA, ArmA2 with big COOP community is great!

Another team based good games:

Red Orchestra
BF2 ( maybe with some operation reality mod)