PDA

View Full Version : After Dark Sector comes .......... from Russia

nekrosoft13
09-07-09, 10:05 AM
http://www.gry-online.pl/S016.asp?ID=13703

Seems Russians will be porting another RROD_Box game. To bad they keep on picking wrong games.

|MaguS|
09-07-09, 10:08 AM
LOL

Why do they pick the worse games!?!

ATi
09-07-09, 01:41 PM
LOL

Why do they pick the worse games!?!you know russians :o

bob saget
09-07-09, 01:58 PM
:bleh:

AdamK47
09-07-09, 02:13 PM
It doesn't look to be a horrible game. Not great, just... average to good.

NarcissistZero
09-07-09, 03:15 PM
Wow... weird choice. Peope actually said that was good, even though no one bought it.

I am still holding out for Condemned 2 and The Darkness... get on it Aspyr.

nekrosoft13
09-07-09, 03:17 PM
tried the RROD_Box demo, it was bad, weird camera angles, bad controls and a lot of these pause gameplay press buttons on screen scenes.

mastervampire
09-07-09, 06:26 PM
Why do you keep calling xbox RROD_Box?

They fixed that problem ages ago.
I bought a second 360 (other one is media center) ages ago and have never had the RROD on it.

ViN86
09-07-09, 06:34 PM

I bought a second 360 (other one is media center) ages ago and have never had the RROD on it.

People don't forget :lol:

|MaguS|
09-07-09, 06:36 PM

It was never fixed, new systems are still prone to failing. This issue is still very much alive... just fewer failures happening.

nekrosoft13
09-07-09, 06:42 PM
It was never fixed, new systems are still prone to failing. This issue is still very much alive... just fewer failures happening.

exactly, slightly reduced but it still happens

crainger
09-08-09, 02:10 AM
Dark Sector was k but...

Ninja Blade is bad. ::(: Crap Ninja Gaiden gameplay. More Quick time event than anything. Twisted and evil.

and 360 is RROD_Box. Mine did, in fact you'll find most who here who have a 360 have had at least one die. Compare that to PS3 and Wii which is close to nill. PC however... I think we've all had bad RAM and video cards at one point or another, but that's a hole nuvva ball game.

Retrolock
09-08-09, 02:14 AM
My 360 didn't RROD. I just sold it off before it eventually happened. It was a zephyr unit, the earliest model i think.

ATi
09-08-09, 02:41 AM
Dark Sector was k but...

Ninja Blade is bad. ::(: Crap Ninja Gaiden gameplay. More Quick time event than anything. Twisted and evil.

and 360 is RROD_Box. Mine did, in fact you'll find most who here who have a 360 have had at least one die. Compare that to PS3 and Wii which is close to nill. PC however... I think we've all had bad RAM and video cards at one point or another, but that's a hole nuvva ball game.
I had 3 rrod boxes:thumbdwn:

NaitoSan
09-08-09, 02:57 AM
Ninja Blade is pretty decent and I did enjoy it. It's probably love and hate kind of game- so it's not for everyone. People slammed it because of Ninja Gaiden wannabe or too many QTE sequences. I actually liked the cut scenes... some were pretty awesome like something coming out of anime flicks (Production IG did stoyboard for this game). Graphics' pretty decent. While game's flawed, it's still pretty good mindless action game.