PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast 10 Years Old Today!

Bokishi
09-09-09, 03:46 PM
Long live the DC (9-9-99 - 9-9-09)
(nana2)(nana2)(nana2):jumping::dance::dance: :super: :super::clap2::clap2:

S.I.N
09-09-09, 03:56 PM
And you would think the assholes up and Sega would try and commensurate it in some way. Games like Jet Grind Radio and Toy Commander need to be re-released.

NaitoSan
09-09-09, 04:24 PM
New game, Rush Rush Rally Racing is coming to Dreamcast next month. You can pre order it at Amazon.com or publisher's site.

http://www.senileteam.com/rushrushrallyracing.html

Acid Rain
09-09-09, 05:39 PM
If Sega built a powerful new console with a strong lineup of exclusives, they'd own the stage. I wish they'd get back into hardware.

Drolfrawd
09-09-09, 05:42 PM
I have one of these hav'nt used it in years . Any one want to buy it

|MaguS|
09-09-09, 05:43 PM
If Sega built a powerful new console with a strong lineup of exclusives, they'd own the stage. I wish they'd get back into hardware.

Meh, They always had the hardware... always lacked a strong long term library.

KasuCode
09-09-09, 05:52 PM
I recently bought a dreamcast to play some old games lots of fun.

lots of great japanese games that I never got to play.

ViN86
09-09-09, 06:20 PM
New game, Rush Rush Rally Racing is coming to Dreamcast next month. You can pre order it at Amazon.com or publisher's site.

http://www.senileteam.com/rushrushrallyracing.html

People still buy DC games? :wtf:

The only thing I use my old DC for is DCEmulation :)

|MaguS|
09-09-09, 06:53 PM
People still buy DC games? :wtf:

The only thing I use my old DC for is DCEmulation :)

Ugh, Why? It couldn't even run SNES good... The original Xbox was is much better.

ViN86
09-09-09, 07:18 PM
Ugh, Why? It couldn't even run SNES good... The original Xbox was is much better.

Well I don't have one of those...

|MaguS|
09-09-09, 08:11 PM
Well I don't have one of those...

Get one, probably find it cheaper then the Dreamcast...

ViN86
09-09-09, 08:25 PM
Get one, probably find it cheaper then the Dreamcast...

Maybe, but I already own a DC lol.

KasuCode
09-09-09, 10:45 PM
I use it for dreamcast game emulation......

1337_Like_ThaT
09-10-09, 12:31 AM
Happy birthday to the most underrated system of all time :)

ATi
09-10-09, 01:26 AM
If Sega built a powerful new console with a strong lineup of exclusives, they'd own the stage. I wish they'd get back into hardware.yup I wish that 2

CaptNKILL
09-10-09, 01:52 AM

Call me crazy, but I still think that sticking a household brand name like Sega onto a line of inexpensive gaming PCs and putting them in stores would be a good thing for everyone involved.

It'll never happen though.

|MaguS|
09-10-09, 08:45 AM
Call me crazy, but I still think that sticking a household brand name like Sega onto a line of inexpensive gaming PCs and putting them in stores would be a good thing for everyone involved.

It'll never happen though.

Your're crazy.

I find it funny that everyone wants Sega to return when they failed constantly on the console front. Everyone of their systems was always behind the competition in sales and software lineup. Heck even Sega now SUCKS, they rarely ever make or publish great games anymore.

Starscream
09-15-09, 10:26 AM
Your're crazy.

I find it funny that everyone wants Sega to return when they failed constantly on the console front. Everyone of their systems was always behind the competition in sales and software lineup. Heck even Sega now SUCKS, they rarely ever make or publish great games anymore.

I'll agree. Circle takes the square for the win! Goodnight ladies and gentlemen.

Sega should focus on making some good games for the first time in a while. They haven't had a successful piece of hardware since the Genesis. That's 20 years ago now!

btw for people that think I'm a Sega hater I own the following Sega consoles with a large variety of games for each:
Master System
Genesis
Nomad
Sega CD
Saturn
Dreamcast

I briefly owned a Game Gear when they were new but sold that pile of crap straight away.