PDA

View Full Version : Mini Ninjas?

nomec
09-10-09, 09:22 AM
I am debating buying the game after playing the demo. Do you guys think it'll be worth $30? If it were $15 or below I would be all over but I am not sure. Has anyone made taken the plunge?

LurkerLito
09-10-09, 11:54 AM
I have it rented on PS3 and the game is kind of fun but nothing really special about it so far. $30 sound like a fair price for it new, but I probably won't be buying it. I played the PC demo and well that is exactly how it plays. It's is kind of a fixed path game but with a large zone that you can explore and find other items and such. It is RPG-ish in the sense you level up as you go but you are not in control of what levels up. Game length wise I am not sure, but combat is really pretty easy and the first boss battle was real easy (I am playing on whatever the default settings are so maybe it would be better to set it to the hardest level). Other than maybe finding all the items I don't see anything that might give it a lot of replay value.

NarcissistZero
09-10-09, 02:59 PM
I thought the demo was neat, but I have no interest in playing the game. I am just not a fan of these kinds of hack n' slash games in the first place, and on the rare occassion I play one I want it to be more mature and gory, frankly.

It's cool the released a demo though... I enjoyed trying it out.

General Lee
09-12-09, 07:23 AM
Sounds like something you'd call a midget to be politically correct. :bleh:

crazyfrogy
09-14-09, 10:46 PM
I would wait, wait until the price goes down :D

CaptNKILL
09-14-09, 10:53 PM
Sounds like something you'd call a midget to be politically correct. :bleh:

:lol: