View Full Version : FIFA 10 Demo Released
09-10-09, 03:36 PM
hopefuly this is finally a decent version.
09-10-09, 03:36 PM
Sure hope its the 360/PS3 port. But the screenshots there kinda look ugly. Or is it just my eyes?
09-10-09, 03:39 PM
The gameplay is in some ways better than FIFA09.
- better first touch
- the players move more fluid (in defence and offense)
- quick throw-ins
- much better faces
- great soundtrack
- great looking animations
- there is too many hand balls (u miss the sliding tackle and there is always a handball :S)
- the commentary is too fast, the commentator doesn't finish the first sentence and he already starts the oder one
- again too dark croud
- again too dark players with dark skin
- commentator talks about something else when there a freekick
- the graphics of the pitch are horrible, the coulour of the grass is toooooooo light, where the *beep* did you EA guys saw that kind of grass, its not an Sci-Fi game
- the 360 degree movement is not that noticable
- the menu where u can substitute a player or change team is too dark (there should be a background image), because it's very hard to see how much stamina the player has
- too much reflection of the player, when the players are in the tunnel u can see the reflection being over the players
- the menu bars are a lil too small, maybe the widescreen option would change that
- Messi has short hair now
09-10-09, 04:01 PM
AFAIK it's still not using the new engine.
i guess then no sale, I will keep on playing fifa 09 with that 4+GB patch
09-10-09, 04:04 PM
Gonna get the PSN version tonight. :)
09-10-09, 04:28 PM
I'll do that tomorrow as well, to compare the visuals :)
you sure it is still the old engine? visually 10 looks better then 9.
btw you have to use the AA compability 44 (from fifa 09) for AA to work in 10.
09-11-09, 11:25 AM
i just added fifa10 exe to fifa09 profile and AA works
09-11-09, 11:47 AM
8x CSAA (4 color + 4 cv samples)
09-11-09, 01:07 PM
I think I will stick with pes 2010. This doesn't seem to be any different to fifa 09 and I prefer pes 2009 to it.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.