PDA

View Full Version : 190.89 x86/x64 Windows 7/Vista

mailman2
09-16-09, 08:54 AM
Both x86 and x64 are now available @ guru3d.com

http://downloads.guru3d.com/Videocards---NVIDIA-ForceWare-Vista_c32.html

shilk
09-16-09, 01:38 PM
These drivers are all sorts of wrong. I couldn't even get them installed, and they hardlocked my PC pretty bad. First time for everything, eh?

Using the 186.55's right now and haven't had any issues so far. Going to test out the video-out in a moment. Honestly, I haven't had luck with this for any driver past 185.xx. But fwiw, the performance from the newer sets make framerates so much better in games. It's a pretty rough tradeoff sicne I need my tv-out.

mailman2
09-16-09, 01:50 PM
These drivers are all sorts of wrong. I couldn't even get them installed, and they hardlocked my PC pretty bad. First time for everything, eh?

Using the 186.55's right now and haven't had any issues so far. Going to test out the video-out in a moment. Honestly, I haven't had luck with this for any driver past 185.xx. But fwiw, the performance from the newer sets make framerates so much better in games. It's a pretty rough tradeoff sicne I need my tv-out.

Working fine here, tested NFS Shift and Red Faction. Going back to 190.62 though, with my second card in for physx I cannot get into the control panel.

shilk
09-16-09, 02:28 PM
For the CP issues, right-click it and run as admin — so the guy says on the other forums.