PDA

View Full Version : FS: Brand New Corsair 6GB Dom GT 1866 i7

Spyke
10-15-09, 01:53 AM
For sale is a brand new kit of Corsair Dominator GT 6GB that I *just* received from a previous RMA. This kit also includes the Corsair cooling fan module.

My previous set was plagued with the bad Elpida Hyper IC's which resulted in Corsair pulling these modules from the market for a month until they resolved the problem. I've since moved to 12GB of regular Dominator's for my i7 system and as such no longer have a use for these GT modules.

Part number is CMG6GX3M3A1866C7

Timings are 7-8-7-20 @ 1.65V

I can test the modules and/or provide pictures before shipping if required, but as of right now they are still sealed (by a Part # box label) in their original shipping box unopened. All Corsair memory modules are backed by their lifetime warranty.

Asking $220 shipped/insured from Canada.

eBay feedback: spikestabber

Spyke
10-19-09, 12:57 AM
Is anyone out there wanting to build a new i7 system anymore?

This kit is going for $290 (before taxes) currently @ the Egg.
Shipping from Canada for me is like $30 with UPS/Fedex. (I'd like to avoid post offices after getting screwed recently)
So in the end I'd be taking in just $190 for these after shipping them.

Since I have no use for them I figure I'd be helping somebody out in saving some money. :captnkill:

I finally decided to open them up to grab some pictures.

bob saget
10-19-09, 01:39 AM
try craigslist? :)
plus you wouldnt have to ship them...

lee63
10-19-09, 08:05 AM
This is great ram...I have mine OCed to 2005MHz.

flexed
10-19-09, 05:30 PM
Hi,
I am interested in this kit, I am from Israel, how can we proceed?
email: agarra@gmail.com

For sale is a brand new kit of Corsair Dominator GT 6GB that I *just* received from a previous RMA. This kit also includes the Corsair cooling fan module.

My previous set was plagued with the bad Elpida Hyper IC's which resulted in Corsair pulling these modules from the market for a month until they resolved the problem. I've since moved to 12GB of regular Dominator's for my i7 system and as such no longer have a use for these GT modules.

Part number is CMG6GX3M3A1866C7

Timings are 7-8-7-20 @ 1.65V

I can test the modules and/or provide pictures before shipping if required, but as of right now they are still sealed (by a Part # box label) in their original shipping box unopened. All Corsair memory modules are backed by their lifetime warranty.

Asking $220 shipped/insured from Canada.

eBay feedback: spikestabber

DiscipleDOC
10-19-09, 05:44 PM
Wow....you would probably spend more money in shipping than buying it somewhere close...

flexed
10-19-09, 05:58 PM
No, I received many packages from the US before, It's only around $35, But I can pay a little extra for FedEx or UPS.

Wow....you would probably spend more money in shipping than buying it somewhere close...

bob saget
10-19-09, 06:06 PM
I know electronics in Israel can be VERY expensive.

flexed
10-19-09, 06:19 PM
True, but not only electronics, basically everything is.

I know electronics in Israel can be VERY expensive.