PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy's Buy 2 get 1 Free.

CriPPleR_HD
10-15-09, 02:26 PM
FYI: Best Buy price matches Toys R Us and has a bigger selection of both PC and Console games. I got Uncharted 2 (PS3), Brutal Legend (Xbox 360) and Beetles Rockband (Xbox 360) for consoles. For PC I got Fall Out 3 GotY edition, RE5 and Aion.

Sale last until Saturday 10/17.

Eliminator
10-15-09, 06:15 PM
must be US only since I don't see it on the Canadian website

bob saget
10-15-09, 08:04 PM
must be US only since I don't see it on the Canadian website

yep.

JasonPC
10-15-09, 08:51 PM
I'm not seeing this, is this online only?

mojoman0
10-15-09, 09:00 PM
http://gamerlimit.com/2009/10/best-buy-honoring-%E2%80%9Cbuy-2-get-1-free%E2%80%9D-toys-r%E2%80%99-us-deal/

The gaming world has been given a rare gift this week with Toys ‘R’ Us launching a “Buy 2 Get 1 free” deal on their entire video game selection. With both Uncharted 2 and Brutal Legend releasing on Tuesday, it doesn’t take a genius to decide where to go to buy these games. Unfortunately, toy stores nation wide have been selling out of both titles extremely fast, leaving gamers to wallow in misery.

Have no fear, because reports are coming in that Best Buy stores all across the country are honoring the Toys ‘R’ Us deal. Considering they have a much larger selection of games, and they stock more of each, Best Buy is definitely the best place to go to take advantage of this incredible deal. Make sure you call your local store first though, as it’s not 100% guaranteed that every one is matching this offer.

We’d love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment to let us know how your game buying experience has gone this week.

[Update:] It appears that not all Best Buy stores are honoring this deal at this time. Apparently some stores have received memos instructing managers not to honor it. Please make sure you call your local store to double check before you head out there.

JasonPC
10-15-09, 09:11 PM
Some replies:

"Iíve called all the Best Buys in the North San Francisco Bay and not a single one is honoring this deal. Apparently a memo was sent out this morning telling managers NOT to honor the B2G1 deal."

"Its crap, all the stores in L.A. are not honoring thisÖdonít waste your time"

It seems to not be official but here and there?

CriPPleR_HD
10-16-09, 11:04 AM
Some replies:

"Iíve called all the Best Buys in the North San Francisco Bay and not a single one is honoring this deal. Apparently a memo was sent out this morning telling managers NOT to honor the B2G1 deal."

"Its crap, all the stores in L.A. are not honoring thisÖdonít waste your time"

It seems to not be official but here and there?

Strange, the only two stores I tried in my area both honored the deal. Best Buy near my job in Cary, NC and a Best Buy near my home in Raleigh NC. I am even thinking of going back today.

Best Buy
Cary NC (Store 147)
237 Crossroads Blvd
Cary, NC 27518-6893
Phone: 919-851-1868

Best Buy
Raleigh NC (Store 821)
6101 Capital Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27616
Phone: 919-876-1003