PDA

View Full Version : Huge New Killing Floor Update + Free Weekend on Steam!!!

v3rninater
10-22-09, 02:26 AM
WOOOHOOO, a ton more weapons being added, a new Total Conversion Mod, Free weekend for those who don't own the game. This is going to be one hell of a next couple weeks of gaming for me!!!!

Killing Floor now pre-loading for Free Weekend of play on Steam – IGN Preview

by [TW]Wilsonam on Oct.20, 2009, under News

Killing Floor is now available to pre-load if you want to make the most of the upcoming Free Weekend and try out the game. The Free Weekend will run from Thursday 22nd through Sunday 25th October and will allow anyone to play the full game, including all the additional free content, all weekend. This includes the latest “Level Up” content pack and the Defence Alliance mod, both being released on Thursday. It also includes a 25% discount on buying Killing Floor over Steam for the duration of the weekend.

Tripwire have already released one free content pack for the game, plus one DLC character pack. We are releasing the latest free pack, plus another DLC character pack in time for the free weekend, so that everyone can try it all out.

http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/

Burnt_Ram
10-22-09, 08:05 AM
thx for the head's up. i have been kinda wanting to see what this game is all about but didnt because of the dated engine. some say it's good, some dont like it. guess i'll finally find out for myself ...

|MaguS|
10-22-09, 08:37 AM
thx for the head's up. i have been kinda wanting to see what this game is all about but didnt because of the dated engine. some say it's good, some dont like it. guess i'll finally find out for myself ...

It's a fun game. It's L4D meets GRAW/R6.

Burnt_Ram
10-22-09, 08:45 AM
It's a fun game. It's L4D meets GRAW/R6.

im looking forward to checking it out after work. i got it preloaded, hopefully it will be unlocked when i get home.

NarcissistZero
10-22-09, 12:20 PM
Same here, ready to try it out...

v3rninater
10-22-09, 08:25 PM
How is it, do people like it, hate it, what are your thoughts?

I'm working late so I never got a chance to test it out until later tonight, (friggin sux) but I'm real excited.

edit: Got home downloaded it, and it is really great fun!!! The new weapons are great, the buy menu got a total overhaul. It's really nice, Tripwire did a fantastic job!!!

grey_1
10-24-09, 08:03 AM
How is it, do people like it, hate it, what are your thoughts?

I'm working late so I never got a chance to test it out until later tonight, (friggin sux) but I'm real excited.

edit: Got home downloaded it, and it is really great fun!!! The new weapons are great, the buy menu got a total overhaul. It's really nice, Tripwire did a fantastic job!!!

I played maybe 10 times when it was released, and found it annoying as heck. I think I'll reinstall for this update though, maybe it's better.

|MaguS|
10-24-09, 08:48 AM
This is a game you have to play on coop... its boring and too easy alone on beginner. Play it on Normal with acouple friends...