PDA

View Full Version : FS:AM2 CPU+MOBO+RAM combo, Hard Drives, Sonata III case, XBox Elite, PS3 games

LiquidX
10-30-09, 12:42 PM
Please PM if interested or with any questions. Paypal only.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=22917

Sorry pictures are crappy but my camera is busted.

PC-
Windows 7 Premium Upgrade edition $83

Call of Duty: World at War $20 (disk in white sleeve)

Antec LifeStyle SONATA III Piano Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Case, NO PSU - Case is mint but the clip to pull out the dust filter is broken so its kind of hard to pull out unless you really pull down hard or press the broken clips from the side. $60

Consoles-

PS3 -
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (code for PSN will be PMed) $8

SOLD!
AM2 system parts combo
Western Digital Caviar Blue WD6400AAKS 640GB Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar WD5000AAKS 500GB Hard Drive
AMD 939 3500+ OEM bare CPU
XBox 360 Elite Bundle
Uncharted 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Redeemed
10-30-09, 12:56 PM
DUDE! I'm *incredibly* interested in that mobo+cpu+ram deal... only I don't have the spare cash to buy it! :( Doing a 2-week business trip that should bring in a bunch of cash for me, leaving next Wed. If this doesn't sell before I get back you'll be hearing from me. ;)

Also, any pics of that case? :D

LiquidX
10-30-09, 01:03 PM
DUDE! I'm *incredibly* interested in that mobo+cpu+ram deal... only I don't have the spare cash to buy it! :( Doing a 2-week business trip that should bring in a bunch of cash for me, leaving next Wed. If this doesn't sell before I get back you'll be hearing from me. ;)

Also, any pics of that case? :D

Best I can do on the pics are some crappy cellphone ones which will be up later. This is the case though. Comes with box and everything and its still mint.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Antec/Sonata_III/2.html

Yeah just let me know if you still want after you get back.

Redeemed
10-30-09, 01:44 PM
cell phone pics are kosher by my standards. Though I just looked at some Sonata's on neweggs site, and from that link you provided... not sure how interested I am in the case. :o :( You're asking a whole lot less for it than newegg is- that's for darn sure. :lol:

Post pics if ya' can, but I'm thinking I'm mostly interested in that mobo+cpu+ram combo. As I said, if it ain't sold when I get back I'll probably snag it up from ya'. Looking to make a dedicated server for gaming, and that'd be perfect so far as I'm concerned. And the price is *more* than right. ;) Right now that server is limping along with a single core s939 A64 3800 and 3GB DDR333 RAM. :lol: What you're sellin' would be a pretty hefty upgrade. :lol: :p :D

LiquidX
11-02-09, 12:12 AM
Added a few pictures Redeemed. I might give the case to my brother so no biggie. If you are still interested in the coming weeks just shoot me a PM in case I don't bump the thread.

Redeemed
11-02-09, 01:29 AM
Will do. :D Leaving this Wed, probably around 9AM PST. Wont be back till the 18th... sometime. :p lol Not sure when I'll be getting the money from this trip though- probably the Friday of the 27th- so near the end of this month. :( But like I said, if the pay is as high as they've said it'll be, and ya'll haven't sold it by them- consider that combo sold. :)

4ga10 1
11-03-09, 10:31 PM
check pm

Redeemed
11-04-09, 10:50 AM
check pm

BACK OFF! I saw this combo first- IT'S MINE! MINE!!!!!

*stomps on 4ga10 1's foot*

:bleh: