PDA

View Full Version : FS: Windows 7 Professional Full, McAfee, games, ink, Spa certificate...

nippyjun
11-02-09, 02:07 PM
Please give me a bump up if you read this thread. Thanks!
Heatware under "nippyjun"

FS:

(please note that i only ship to the US)

Windows 7 Professional Retail. Full version , not upgrade. Sealed. Comes with both 32 and 64 bit disks. $200 shipped obo.

McAfee Internet Security 2009 for 3 user. Brand new. CD only, no box. $19 shipped obo.

I have a $200 Spa certificate for Trilogy Spa. They are located in California in Manhattan beach, Hermosa beach, and Squaw Valley. It is usable for any spa treatments or products. $150

HP88 ink cartridges. Genuine HP. Unused. Cyan, Magenta, Yellow. 1 cartridge of each color, 3 total cartridges. Expire in 2010. $40 shipped obo.

Samsung 2 x 512mb (2 512megabyte sticks, 1 gig total, each stick with half a gig) sodimm laptop memory. DDR2 PC2-5300. Came together in one laptop. $15 shipped obo.

Promos 2 x 512mb (2 512megabyte sticks, 1 git total, each stick with half a gig) sodimm laptop memory. DDR2 PC2-5300, 667 MHz. Came together in one laptop. $15 shipped obo

Prey pc game. $14 shipped obo. no box.

Supreme Commander. $15 shipped obo. no box.

Fear and fear extraction point for PC. $18 shipped obo. No box.

Quicken Willmaker Plus 2007 Software. Comes with the cd in the case. The case is cracked on the top. CD is fine. $15 obo shipped.

Dark Messiah Might and Magic PC game on DVD. DVD only. Registered through steam but can be used again for single player mode as long as you don't link it to steam. $10.

Laplink PCmover. Moves your program files and settings to a new computer. Includes the Laplink USB cable. $9 shipped obo.

HP Premium Glossy Photo Paper 4x6 inch. I have multiple boxes of 20. 3 boxes are 9mil and 2 boxes are 10mil. The boxes are a little wrinkled but the paper inside should be fine. $25 shipped for all 5 boxes OBO.

Dell Axim X50/ X50v original slip case. $14 shipped OBO.

One Memorex DVD+RW disk. brand new. 4x. $3 plus shipping OBO.

I have a Vintage 3Dfx Interactive/Monster 3D/Diamond Multimedia Poster. Diamond multimedia made the original 3Dfx Monster 3D card back in the 90's and this is an original poster that I obtained from Diamond way back then. It's in excellent condition. $75 shipped OBO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/nippyjun/3dfxposter3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/nippyjun/3dfxposter2.jpg

Linksys LNE100tx version 4 Lan card. $10 shipped.

Paypal preferred. I usually ship within 1-2 days of receiving payment. For paypal you must be verified and have a confirmed shipping address

Email me with questions or offers. Make me an offer, i'm flexible. I prefer to only ship to the US, but may make exceptions. Thank you.

WANTED:

I'm looking for:

HP 96, 97 and 99 ink cartridges

Verbatim 8x branded 8.5GB dual layer disks. The ones that are truely 8x.

Gap gift certificates
Gap kids gift certificates
Amazon.com stackable gift certificates
AT&T/ Cingular gift card/certificate
Whole Foods Gift Cards.
Banana Republic Gift Cards.
Nordstrom Gift Cards.

Email me with what you have. Thanks.

tone
11-02-09, 02:10 PM
you know you can get windows 7 ultimate full version oem for $175 on newegg right?

lee63
11-02-09, 03:03 PM
you know you can get windows 7 ultimate full version oem for $175 on newegg right?Thats OEM :headexplode:

xplicitone
11-02-09, 05:03 PM
I guess I need to do some reading on Windows 7. Whats the the big deal with it? I thought I read it was a stripped down version of vista.

I have no problems with Vista that's what I'm running.

I got a pretty plain Jane computer for now but it does the job for now. I will turn it over to my daughter when I'm ready to upgrade.

Dell Inspiron 530 Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.20 GHZ
2.00GB Ram
Running Windows Vista Home
SP2 Air Filters (http://www.filters-now.com/)

fasedww
11-02-09, 07:12 PM
Thats OEM :headexplode:

Does the same thing.:D

JasonPC
11-06-09, 01:41 AM
OEM Windows is restricted to the hardware it's installed on while a full product key is always good no matter what hardware it's on (in other word, it can be transferred). This is a pretty good deal it's a full Windows 7 pro for the upgrade cost. Also OEM windows can't be used in virtualized environments.

fasedww
11-06-09, 11:44 AM
OEM Windows is restricted to the hardware it's installed on while a full product key is always good no matter what hardware it's on (in other word, it can be transferred). This is a pretty good deal it's a full Windows 7 pro for the upgrade cost. Also OEM windows can't be used in virtualized environments.
When ever I do enough hardware changes and all, and it says I have to call or recertifty windows vista 64 I just call in and get another code numbers that they give me takes about 10 minutes.:) then I'm good to go for a good while. Have never had a problem yet, and I do alot of reinstalls and hardware changes, So I'll stick with OEM.:D

bob saget
11-06-09, 02:36 PM
When ever I do enough hardware changes and all, and it says I have to call or recertifty windows vista 64 I just call in and get another code numbers that they give me takes about 10 minutes.:) then I'm good to go for a good while. Have never had a problem yet, and I do alot of reinstalls and hardware changes, So I'll stick with OEM.:D

thats my case too. have reinstalled my vista 64 bit ultimate at least 4 or 5 times.

JasonPC
11-06-09, 04:33 PM
Well that's not supposed to be how it works but ok :) You can resell a full key as well and the virtualization thing remains true.