PDA

View Full Version : EyeFinity from ATI

Mr Bigman
11-02-09, 01:34 PM
I see the demos about using 3 30 inch screens to render 1 nice big image and gaming so what about the nvidia guys?

I would love to play left4dead on 3 lcd's.

Mr Bigman
11-03-09, 11:44 PM
I wanna game accross 3 lcds same game like flight somx.

I seen a guy play left4dead on 3lcd with the new ati but i wanna do it with a pair of 285's.

Redeemed
11-04-09, 09:48 AM
nVidia, at the moment, has nothing of the sort. You'll have to go with another add-in card like Beavis mentioned.

From what I hear, though, it works rather well. :)

Mr Bigman
11-04-09, 02:32 PM
Thats what i wanna do with 3 screens is to spred the game accross them but the easiest way is to buy ati 5870's for now until Nvidia has a solution.

Good setup as usual darth.

XDanger
11-07-09, 03:32 PM
Make sure at least one of your monitors has DisplayPort, Eyefinity needs it apparently.

Getting 3 screens to work in a game is a matter of being able to select an appropriate resolution and FOV and should be included in games by the devs, Unfortunately the most they include is 16:9 :(

Bioshock has a FOV patch ,Does that work in 7 x64?, No resolution patch though I guess...

Mr Bigman
11-07-09, 04:25 PM
Hmm!.

I got 3 of the 22's from samsung and using dvi atm but would like to get the game to use all 3 at same time i think flight sim does it but controls are layd out across the screens.

XDanger
11-07-09, 04:49 PM
Hmm!.

I got 3 of the 22's from samsung and using dvi atm but would like to get the game to use all 3 at same time i think flight sim does it but controls are layd out across the screens.

Are you using 7?