PDA

View Full Version : The Painkiller Universe

Mr Bigman
11-14-09, 08:54 PM
You can pretty garentee when you die and go to hell, the folks in the Painkiller game will be their.

I guess the guy who designed the charactors in Painkiller had a vision that the guys in the game are those of real Hell.

And the envirement is pretty much that of the game.

The Designer must of had an idea of what hell looks like cuz the game even though its in its 4 installment is that of what the bible refers to hell.

Nitz Walsh
11-14-09, 10:16 PM
Well that was one hell of a post

Lfctony
11-14-09, 10:20 PM
Yes. (omg)

methimpikehoses
11-15-09, 12:47 AM
Well that was one hell of a post

+1

NarcissistZero
11-15-09, 01:01 AM
The level designer who had to travel to hell for sketch work must have been really pissed. I hope they paid expenses.

Quick420
11-15-09, 10:20 AM
You can pretty garentee when you die and go to hell, the folks in the Painkiller game will be their.

I guess the guy who designed the charactors in Painkiller had a vision that the guys in the game are those of real Hell.

The Designer must of had an idea of what hell looks like cuz the game even though its in its 4 installment is that of what the bible refers to hell.

Very entertaining steroid man:cool: I mean wtf?

TheANIMAL
11-15-09, 10:34 AM
I liked the hell level from the original Painkiller, the more time i spent there getting my ass handed to me (i never did beat lucifer) the freakier it got.

It definately made me feel odd after a while.

pakotlar
11-15-09, 06:28 PM

I'm so sorry. Call me if you need help. My great grandmother had an aneurism too. 6178516969.

Mr Bigman
11-16-09, 10:29 PM
If people die and go their im sure they will feel like those who are in the Painkiller game.

But you have to give credit to the designer of the game looks very Miami.

Lfctony
11-16-09, 10:46 PM
(drunk)

Retrolock
11-16-09, 11:19 PM
So why is pakotlar banned? Did he pissed off Bob?

Toss3
11-17-09, 07:40 AM
Who left the door open to the insane asylum? :wtf: