PDA

View Full Version : I want this for PC..

JT8D-9A
11-15-09, 10:08 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-red-dead/48933 :(

Bman212121
11-15-09, 10:14 AM
It's already out, it goes by the name of "GUN". ;)

This is more or less the same thing.

NarcissistZero
11-15-09, 10:32 AM
One of the main gaming blogs listed it for PC and I got super excited... but alas, I assume it was a mistake.

They might port it later though, Rockstar tends to do that. I think the original Red game and that table tennis thing are the only Rockstar games never to come to PC.

JT8D-9A
11-15-09, 10:36 AM
It's already out, it goes by the name of "GUN". ;)

This is more or less the same thing.

Except that Red Dead Redemption looks slightly better.
Something like that from Techland would be cool.

nekrosoft13
11-15-09, 01:15 PM
there is a rumor that it will be on PC as well.

JT8D-9A
11-15-09, 01:58 PM
there is a rumor that it will be on PC as well.
Hopefully and hopefully without Consolitis.

Lfctony
11-15-09, 02:05 PM
Something like that from Techland would be cool.

Not after the way they screwed up Bound in Blood... :nono:

crainger
11-15-09, 02:24 PM
Screwed it up?! Bound in Blood was awesome.

JasonPC
11-15-09, 03:16 PM
I definitely could see this coming out a few months later for PC as a port. Though after all the fuss people made over GTAIV I hope they would still do that :( People need to read system requirements and realize their PC that was top of the line 3-4 years ago may have some trouble.

mailman2
11-15-09, 05:29 PM
Not after the way they screwed up Bound in Blood... :nono:

err, yea BiB was awesome.

mailman2
11-15-09, 05:33 PM
I definitely could see this coming out a few months later for PC as a port. Though after all the fuss people made over GTAIV I hope they would still do that :( People need to read system requirements and realize their PC that was top of the line 3-4 years ago may have some trouble.

Yea, the problem with GTA IV was that it should not have even let people with single and dual core CPUs install it. Quads were already the recommended CPU, but everyone doubted it even though it was on the package and all over the internet. But then the single and dual core idiots got their hands on it and complained about performance and what an awful port when it was their own fault - you didnt meet the specs. People are just too stupid these days, there was nothing wrong with GTA IV but the idiots that bought it that didn't meet the recommended specs.

Somehow being illiterate makes a port bad.

JasonPC
11-15-09, 06:58 PM
You could get away running it with a top end dual core. But a quad core is definitely the way it was meant to be played.

NarcissistZero
11-15-09, 08:25 PM
Screwed it up?! Bound in Blood was awesome.

+1