PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone hate WoW

Pages : [1] 2 3

CaptnStubing
11-16-09, 01:24 PM
I don't get it. Why does everyone hate WoW? If you don't like it then why worry about others who play it? I quite WoW because it has had it's run for me but if someone has fun playing a game why do people have to spend so much time hating a game they don't play? Not only that be the people who hate WoW actualy say that WoW players are stupid because they like a simple game. It is my exprience that almost all games are simple. The ones that are hard, no one plays. They are not had because it takes skill. They are hard because of poor design.

Video games are mean to be fun and a easy hobby. The idea that shooting pixels in one game makes you smarter than zapping pixels in another game is silly. It is all mindless fun.

logan
11-16-09, 01:35 PM
Is this an orphaned post? I don't understand who you're talking to. Everyone who? The 11 million players they have isn't enough?

logan
11-16-09, 01:36 PM
And what's the deal with string cheese? </seinfeld>

CaptnStubing
11-16-09, 01:42 PM
And what's the deal with string cheese? </seinfeld>

I like string cheese

Nitz Walsh
11-16-09, 02:17 PM
Wow players are the scum of the earth

Edit: That and posters with obnoxious sigs.

S.I.N
11-16-09, 03:07 PM
Where is the hate besides you trying to incite false outrage? There is a section practically devoted to WoW. Take your false outrage there.:o

ATi
11-16-09, 04:40 PM
WoW is old , its full of nerds and all they talk about is chuck norris

Albo
11-16-09, 04:52 PM
WoW is old , its full of nerds and all they talk about is chuck norris

http://tinyurl.com/9pudzh

omzig
11-16-09, 04:56 PM
If you like it then why worry about others who dont like it?

ATi
11-16-09, 04:57 PM
"Run, before he finds you" lol

Albo
11-16-09, 05:08 PM
"Run, before he finds you" lol

:lol:

CaptnStubing
11-16-09, 05:43 PM
I was reading posts in this section and the MMO section and people constantly comment on their dislike of WoW. That is why I started this thread. I was just curious why so many hate WoW. Instead I'm accuse of inciting false outrage. LOL

Armed_Baboon
11-16-09, 05:52 PM
Don't worry about the OP, he's just a troll from the Politics and Religion section.

Phyre
11-16-09, 05:52 PM
I like the game. I just don't have the time to play it like I want anymore. :(

JT8D-9A
11-16-09, 05:53 PM
WOW user are responsible for the global warming and they don't support the gaming industry because they are wasting their time and money only with WOW.
Are you happy now?

Logical
11-16-09, 06:13 PM
I had a friend i lost that was addicted to WoW. He would play it constantly 24/7, it got so bad that it got to the point were he wouldn't leave the house to buy himself food and inbetween his MASSIVE WoW sessions he felt so hungry but felt if he left the house he would miss out on his guilds next raid so he ate his dog....2 weeks past and after his dog, cat and budgie had gone he started munching on his own human flesh untill there was nothing left.....

That why i hate wow sooooo much.
RIP Mrygar the Orc.

Noriega
11-16-09, 06:23 PM
I don't hate it I just don't play it but I think WoW is hated because it is popular.

Yaboze
11-16-09, 06:33 PM
People hate WoW because it popularized MMO's and made them EZ-Mode for the masses. Every company since has modeled their MMO after WoW in an attempt to get some of the same success. So people see it as a game that has ruined and softened the genre.

Albo
11-16-09, 07:10 PM
Honestly, I dislike it because other people dislike it.

I don't know why I don't like it. I just don't. I guess because people say it is so addicting, and I guess when I say bad things about it, it makes me think the game is bad. And then I won't be curious to play it, then maybe become addicted. Just my 2 cents.

CaptnStubing
11-16-09, 07:12 PM
I had a friend i lost that was addicted to WoW. He would play it constantly 24/7, it got so bad that it got to the point were he wouldn't leave the house to buy himself food and inbetween his MASSIVE WoW sessions he felt so hungry but felt if he left the house he would miss out on his guilds next raid so he ate his dog....2 weeks past and after his dog, cat and budgie had gone he started munching on his own human flesh untill there was nothing left.....

That why i hate wow sooooo much.
RIP Mrygar the Orc.

Best post in the thread. :D

bob saget
11-16-09, 07:31 PM

replace "WoW" with "pleasuring yourself" and you pretty much nailed down betterdan's situation.

dikinher
11-16-09, 07:35 PM
I've never played WoW, only because people I knew who've played it focused on it more than their own personal lives. Also, I've lost several online friends who were once hardcore PC gamers, now they just play WoW and look forward to future expansions.:o

Albo
11-16-09, 08:01 PM
replace "WoW" with "pleasuring yourself" and you pretty much nailed down betterdan's situation.

:lol2:

iron99
11-16-09, 08:22 PM
Because it's a MMO?

jeffmd
11-16-09, 08:54 PM
not everyone hates wow, it is still the most popular game around. It's just that some who hate it like to be loud about it, hoping to win arguments on the internets.