PDA

View Full Version : Official nV News "With Friends Like These" Achievement Help

Albo
11-27-09, 08:56 PM
I really need this achievement, and I have seen other people post saying that they need it too. So I thought why don't we get 14+ nvnews members in a game. And get it. I was thinking tomorrow, and this time. (9 PM Eastern) That should give everyone enough time to get home, and get ready for it.

What do you guys think? I don't know about servers yet though. If anyone would donate one for that hour/2 hours that would be great.

bob saget
11-27-09, 09:00 PM
I really need this achievement, and I have seen other people post saying that they need it too. So I thought why don't we get 14+ nvnews members in a game. And get it. I was thinking tomorrow, and this time. (9 PM Eastern) That should give everyone enough time to get home, and get ready for it.

What do you guys think? I don't know about servers yet though. If anyone would donate one for that hour/2 hours that would be great.

just find an empty one. I'll be on and I am up for it, I also need like 4 more sniper achievements....With Friends Like These is this the achievement with the medic?

Albo
11-27-09, 09:04 PM
just find an empty one. I'll be on and I am up for it, I also need like 4 more sniper achievements....With Friends Like These is this the achievement with the medic?

With friends like these, is a general achievement. Its to play a game with 7 people from your friends list on your team. (a Whole game though, so no one can disconnect) Well people can disconnect, but you need 6 other people on your team that you are steam buddies with.

Also, server. We could have it at ViN's server if he's alright with it.

bob saget
11-27-09, 09:11 PM
oh ok, there's a whole bunch though with the medic, no? like uber friends or something....

Albo
11-27-09, 09:12 PM
oh ok, there's a whole bunch though with the medic, no? like uber friends or something....

Yea, uber 10 of your steam community friends.
Can a mod of the steam group make an announcement of this please?

Sazar
11-27-09, 11:55 PM
Wait, there is an NvNews TF2 server?

:eek:

Whats the IP? I'm so there :D

bob saget
11-28-09, 03:53 AM
Wait, there is an NvNews TF2 server?

:eek:

Whats the IP? I'm so there :D

PM vin, he sets it up. Unfortunately, its almost always empty, unless we set something up and people agree to join. he can also make a cod4 and css server :)

Albo
11-28-09, 08:36 AM
So far its just Bob and I. Come on people, I know you need this achievement.

bob saget
11-28-09, 03:27 PM
So far its just Bob and I. Come on people, I know you need this achievement.

Just found out I have tennis at 6:30pm pacific time. I will be on probably at 6 and before, so just let me know.

Albo
11-28-09, 04:02 PM
Just found out I have tennis at 6:30pm pacific time. I will be on probably at 6 and before, so just let me know.

Thanks for letting you know, but I doubt the game would last for 3 hrs.

Redeemed
11-28-09, 04:30 PM
I'd do this, but I'm going to bed soon as I get home. Darn cold. :(

Albo
11-28-09, 08:04 PM
Well this is a bust :/
1 hr left, and we need 14 more people to play with.

ViN86
11-29-09, 09:12 AM
Well this is a bust :/
1 hr left, and we need 14 more people to play with.

I can host a server for you guys this week sometime if you want. (needs to be between Sunday night and Thursday night).

If you set it up albo and PM me with the time and what map you want, I will host it for you. :)