PDA

View Full Version : MW2 Montage

K007
11-29-09, 05:44 PM
_QSQSTW4Kgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QSQSTW4Kgk

Tell me what you guys think. I didn't do too much flashy stuff, i wanted it to keep simple.

Not having /record via console sucks donky since you have to use FRAPS while playing the game :headexplode:

bob saget
11-29-09, 05:57 PM
looks cool. is there wall-bullet penetration as much as in cod4?

K007
11-29-09, 06:16 PM
not as much as mw1, there is no deep impact perk, but you have fmj rounds that pass through walls but the dmg is still minor in sc.

nV`andrew
11-29-09, 09:54 PM
Makes me want to buy the game. Good stuff, but 10 minutes is kinda long. Maybe make a small compilation? (Though I do understand the purpose was because it was for s&d)

snowmanwithahat
11-30-09, 01:29 AM
LOL

I love your responses on youtube...

redgreenpaper (6 hours ago) also forgot to ask, what is a dedicated server?

methimpikehoses
11-30-09, 02:23 AM
looks cool. is there wall-bullet penetration as much as in cod4?

No, but it seems like some bullets chase me around corners... :bleh:

:(

methimpikehoses
11-30-09, 02:28 AM
damn you're fast on that vid

SH64
11-30-09, 02:53 AM
gg!

K007
11-30-09, 03:11 AM
No, but it seems like some bullets chase me around corners... :bleh:

:(

hit boxes feel like they gained a lot of weight :headexplode:

Makes me want to buy the game. Good stuff, but 10 minutes is kinda long. Maybe make a small compilation? (Though I do understand the purpose was because it was for s&d)

iPO9_Z5L6fY
(nana2)

SLippe
11-30-09, 03:38 AM
Do things move that fast as in the first video? If so, then, "Holy sh*t!" I don't have the game, don't plan to get it, but if I ever do, I hope I never have to play against you. How do you know where they are all the time? You must have Eagle vision! ;)

marqmajere
11-30-09, 04:57 AM
_QSQSTW4Kgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QSQSTW4Kgk

Tell me what you guys think. I didn't do too much flashy stuff, i wanted it to keep simple.

Not having /record via console sucks donky since you have to use FRAPS while playing the game :headexplode:

Jesus man! Does your team even help out? Do the lack of dedicated servers really make a big impact on gameplay?

K007
11-30-09, 05:43 AM
Do things move that fast as in the first video? If so, then, "Holy sh*t!" I don't have the game, don't plan to get it, but if I ever do, I hope I never have to play against you. How do you know where they are all the time? You must have Eagle vision! ;)

I did 'speed' up on the areas where nothing is happening, but the kills/etc is 1.00.

What you think about the predator kill? hehe..i couldn't resist doing that one..photo finish! (nana2)

Jesus man! Does your team even help out? Do the lack of dedicated servers really make a big impact on gameplay?

I would say a big YES. It seems current matchamking/p2p is a hit and a miss. Dedicated servers = no hit and miss, its guaranteed.

The amount of frustration i get sometimes when either i get put in with usa people or nzl people or host migration just fails and you lose everything you earned in the game..

It seemed like they went to a lot of trouble to disable the things that make the PC game superior to the console version in every way regardless of which angle you look at nothing EVA beats a dedicated server for hosting. NOTHING.

Aside from that i am loving the game, i did some tdm but i am not into it anymore. S&D will be my nonstop gaming mode with some FFA for nuke...24 kill streak...omg :( i want the nuke dammit..

marqmajere
11-30-09, 05:50 AM
S&D was my main mode of play in CoD4. I really want to pick up MW2, but the neutered version we get insults me to a degree. :(

K007
11-30-09, 06:36 AM
HC mode is really...really retarded tbh.

Shotguns are deadly especially that 1887 has a ridiculous range and one hit ko...can you imagine in hc mode -.-.

Think Bling is something that should be out the window for HC mode. Having two attachments is too much when everything dies instantly.

Logical
11-30-09, 10:40 AM
MW2 is slower paced than CoD4, Hardcore mode on MW2 is just 1 massive campfest.

hokeyplyr48
11-30-09, 10:52 AM
camping will never go away... so frustrating though

K007
12-01-09, 02:58 AM
well...i rarely camp unless i am on assault. only if i d i put out my tent ^_^.

K007
12-02-09, 02:38 PM
i1yvJ1xKA3k

:headexplode:

K007
12-04-09, 06:16 AM
Hmm..wonder if i should prestige now...if i do its all the way to lvl 10....i dont see the point tbh...

btw the ak is the ****...like actual ****..

akimbo 1887 = full win.