PDA

View Full Version : Epic Fail? "Hot Key Bug"

K007
12-03-09, 02:07 AM
:headexplode:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?forumId=10023&sid=1&topicId=12454665647&ST=US-324321-HX7c953UY3tblYe19eRaWiMkjvYHRl0lXIO

crainger
12-03-09, 02:09 AM
............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

NarcissistZero
12-03-09, 02:39 AM
That's so awesome.

I love the fact that over half of PC gamers have no idea what they are doing most of the time and still somehow survive out there.

LordJuanlo
12-03-09, 02:41 AM
Hahaha, epic indeed!!!

SH64
12-03-09, 03:22 AM
This reminds me of a problem i always get. Whenever i hit ctrl+W

Gnaddel
12-03-09, 08:25 AM
That is one nice ascii-picard-facepalm!

General Lee
12-03-09, 12:49 PM
This reminds me of a problem i always get. Whenever i hit ctrl+W

WRT the OP, that is some classic epic fail right there.

As for Ctrl-W, same thing here. Sometimes I'll be doing some copy and pasting, and when I go to immediately type a "W", I am still accidentally hold Ctrl down, and shut down my browser. :rofl

|MaguS|
12-03-09, 12:57 PM
HAHA

I use to do that trick in CS all the time. Some noob would complain about a user and I would tell him that if he pressed ALT+F4 he can file a complaint to the admin, was awesome watching people just poof away. hehe

K007
12-03-09, 01:20 PM
Not Alt F4.

F10!. for cs it quits the game instantly