PDA

View Full Version : MW2, M4A1 vs ACR || FAL vs M16A4

yuriz43
12-08-09, 08:05 PM
I'm really torn between these 2 sets of weapons. What do you guys prefer?

M4A1 vs ACR

The way I see it, for either of them to be really effective you need Stopping Power. I like the iron sights on the ACR better, and use it with Grenade launcher / and or Extended Mags.

FAL vs M16A4

This is the pair I cannot decide on. Both good long range weapons which seem to work fine without Stopping Power. I really like to use these weapons with Cold-Blooded Perk and a Silencer. Additionally, Bling is nice to have for a scope, I prefer Red Dot. This setup is good for HC too, except you might want fully automatic.

decisions, decisions.......

K007
12-08-09, 08:31 PM
ACR is the best AR in the game. It has almost 0 recoil and very easy to aim/spray the target at long range. Very accurate.

I wished the AK47 was more deadly...when u shoot one bullet..it goes all over the ****ing place...and the the gun sounds like its going to fall apart.

Shamrock
12-08-09, 09:24 PM
Barret AS-50

'nuff said

Crow_Nest
12-08-09, 09:53 PM
I think the ACR is easily the best assault rifle in the game. Although its the least damaging, its high accuracy makes up for it. Ive seen people getting easy kills at long distance just by pointing and spraying at the target, unbelievable but it works. Ive yet to unlock this weapon, only picked them up from fallen players but ive seen its true power. :)

Rummy
12-08-09, 10:00 PM
ACR is the best AR in the game. It has almost 0 recoil and very easy to aim/spray the target at long range. Very accurate.

I wished the AK47 was more deadly...when u shoot one bullet..it goes all over the ****ing place...and the the gun sounds like its going to fall apart.

+1

bob saget
12-08-09, 10:30 PM
people spraying.......><

methimpikehoses
12-08-09, 10:33 PM
ACR is pretty good, and I like the M16 actually. Only 3 round bursts but the accuracy and range are good.

FAMAS/P90 is good for the close range stuff.

Mostly I just love calling in the AC130. :drooling: :lol:

yuriz43
12-08-09, 11:58 PM
I like M16 too, although sometimes you get in those situations where you just need to spray and don't have time to change to a Machine Pistol. It can be rather frustrating. lol

Now Riot Shield is a great... weapon... if I can call it that?

K007
12-09-09, 02:22 AM
ACR is pretty good, and I like the M16 actually. Only 3 round bursts but the accuracy and range are good.

FAMAS/P90 is good for the close range stuff.

Mostly I just love calling in the AC130. :drooling: :lol:

lol i knifed my way to it last night.