PDA

View Full Version : Who's playing some TF tonight?!

DansFace
12-17-09, 06:16 PM
The update is going live today! the new weapons and upgrades look pretty interesting..(poor engi)

i'll be playing on the (-TN-) servers if anyone is interested!

Sazar
12-17-09, 06:18 PM
The update is going live today! the new weapons and upgrades look pretty interesting..(poor engi)

Server ip's?

Albo
12-17-09, 06:18 PM
COUNT ME.. out
I have school, and yea. Actually maybe at like 11-12 PM

General Lee
12-17-09, 10:24 PM
I'll be on TF2 some tomorrow and this weekend. I can't wait to show my brother the new updates and whatnot. It's his favorite game, and he doesn't get to play but once a month or so when he comes to visit.

bacon12
12-18-09, 10:11 AM
It was pretty fun last night except every server I played on crashed at least once. Source mod always has these issues after an update.

Tygerwoody
12-18-09, 10:43 AM
I still cant find the updates anywhere.

What actually updated?

General Lee
12-18-09, 10:52 AM
The Soldier and Demoman have new weapons you can get, as well as achievements. The secret weapon that the War was over went to the soldier...he gets boots that make rocket jumping do MUCH less damage. Go over to the Steam site and check it out.

There's also the ability to craft stuff like hats, so don't delete those duplicate things that you find. You'll be needing those. I wouldn't use crafting until the next update, which I expect will be soon so. There's several bugs that need fixing, and I bet they're gonna fine-tune the crafting and some other stuff as well.

I haven't got anything yet, except for some Soldier achievements.

Tygerwoody
12-18-09, 11:13 AM
found them

KrAzYeTy
12-18-09, 11:18 AM

How's DWN doing anyways? Haven't chatted with him in ages.