PDA

View Full Version : Sony has some great IPs.

|MaguS|
12-20-09, 11:13 AM
Man, I was looking at Sonys IPs and they have alot of properties that should get another life on the PS3, heck some haven't even been around since the PSX.

Alundra
Ape Escape
Arc the Lad
Beyond the Beyond
Colony Wars
Dark Cloud
Destruction Derby
Extermination
Getaway, The
Ico
Intelligent Qube
Jak and Daxter
Jet Moto
Jumping Flash!
Kinetica
The Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Legaia
The Mark of Kri
MediEvil
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Omega Boost
PaRappa the Rapper
PoPoLoCrois
Primal
Rally Cross
Rogue Galaxy
Shadow of the Colossus
Sly Cooper
Syphon Filter
Twisted Metal
War of the Monsters
Wild Arms

Would love to see more games from those IPs come to the PS3.

Sorry, not ment as a circle jerk for the PS3, was just moving my PS2 games around and realized how many IPs they have yet to tap into.

|MaguS|
12-20-09, 11:29 AM
Shush you, I was just revisiting some old games and I couldn't help but think of how awesome a Colony Wars on PS3 would be.

Mr. Hunt
12-20-09, 12:50 PM
I would love a new Dark Cloud. Also would enjoy a new Sly Cooper game in the series... didn't play the first ones when they came out, but I have since played the second and it was really fun. Definitely got confusing trying to climb everything though since Sucker Punch also made Infamous lol.

ViN86
12-20-09, 03:03 PM
Jet Moto or Twisted Metal on PS3 would be amazing. I loved those titles.

Ninja Prime
12-20-09, 03:26 PM
It is a fanboy post, but he makes a good point. Sony has a lot of big name IPs that people loved in the past, where the hell are the games?

NarcissistZero
12-20-09, 06:47 PM
A new Colony Wars (or Wing Commander for God's sake) would rock my socks. Any new space combat game with some sim elements would really.

Zelda_fan
12-20-09, 11:01 PM
lol I bet Magus hyped himself into a frenzy over this

General Lee
12-20-09, 11:29 PM
Twisted Metal was good, Jet Moto 2 was awesome. I remember playing Jet Moto 2 with a friend for hours, just screwing around. We'd try to launch into the air, usually up the side of a certain map's curved turns, and try to knock each other off the bikes. Good times. They should revive those two titles. :lol:

|MaguS|
12-21-09, 12:22 AM
Twisted Metal was good, Jet Moto 2 was awesome. I remember playing Jet Moto 2 with a friend for hours, just screwing around. We'd try to launch into the air, usually up the side of a certain map's curved turns, and try to knock each other off the bikes. Good times. They should revive those two titles. :lol:

Yeah my friend and I would often play the figure 8 course and try to collide in air.

Tygerwoody
12-21-09, 06:39 AM
all of those games suck. the past 20 Twisted Metal versions to release have sucked royally. Only Twisted Metal 1 and possibly 2 are good. The rest weren't even worth playing.

|MaguS|
12-21-09, 09:14 AM
all of those games suck. the past 20 Twisted Metal versions to release have sucked royally. Only Twisted Metal 1 and possibly 2 are good. The rest weren't even worth playing.

I would argue your point but I know how bad taste of games you have.

Twisted Metal Black was amazing.

Mr. Hunt
12-21-09, 12:12 PM

+1
Not saying all of those were enjoyable to me personally, but there are some great titles on that list, and TMB was awesome. The new TM would just need to have David Jaffe involved...

Yaboze
12-25-09, 10:13 AM
I still have my PS1 and PS1 games, about 12 or so. I still play Twisted Metal on my PS3. :)

NarcissistZero
12-25-09, 11:38 AM

+1 on both counts.

nekrosoft13
12-25-09, 01:21 PM
only one i know from that list is Twisted Metal

Shaysite
01-12-10, 11:59 PM
Jumping Flash! 4 would be pretty good. The 2nd one was one of my favorite games when it came out in 96.