PDA

View Full Version : Borderland

CaptnStubing
12-22-09, 07:15 PM
Been playing this game on the PS3 for the last week. A fantastic game. Some sticky parts but not too hard. The story gets lost in all that there is to do but this is the same for all RPGs.

This will be one of the rare games I didn't buy and finished. I love Gamefly. No need to spend $60 for a game.

Sazar
12-22-09, 10:22 PM
Been playing this game on the PS3 for the last week. A fantastic game. Some sticky parts but not too hard. The story gets lost in all that there is to do but this is the same for all RPGs.

This will be one of the rare games I didn't buy and finished. I love Gamefly. No need to spend $60 for a game.

What playthrough are you on?

CaptnStubing
12-23-09, 12:13 AM
1st. I just got the game last Wednesday.

ViN86
12-23-09, 01:51 AM
So how you liking your PS3 stubs?

Viral
12-23-09, 04:40 AM
I got the game for PS3 shortly after launch as well since my PC is out of action..

It plays quite well on PS3, the controls are very well done. The loading screens are a bit long but just bearable. I also discovered on my first play through I was forcing it to render in 1080p by not enabling anything other than 1080p and 576i in the display settings. Performance in intense situations got pretty bad (down to under 5fps at times probably), but to be honest I'm not that picky with frame rate and the game seems to run great in 720p even if the jaggies are a bit more noticeable.

Sazar
12-23-09, 11:10 AM
Fwiw, playthrough 2 and 2.5 are pure awesomeness :bleh:

CaptnStubing
12-23-09, 02:16 PM
So how you liking your PS3 stubs?

I really like my son's xbo 360 but the PS3 is all mine. I friking love it.

**SPOILER**
Do not highlight if you don't want to see the ending of the game.

WTF that's it? No story behind Tannis going nuts or why the corporation left? Am I missing something and no great loot from that boss? BLEH! Was a great game but terrible ending.

Oh and what is the vault? Is it just a big monster that doesn't move that you must kill if you go near it? WTF? There was no reason to go to vault. Just don't go near it and all will be good.

/rant

Sazar
12-23-09, 04:37 PM
Playthrough 2 and 2.5 plus loot mods == awesomeness :bleh: