PDA

View Full Version : A (maybe) stupid question about Fallout 3

LydianKnight
12-23-09, 01:48 PM
Sorry to ask this, but...

does anyone know how can I get to the Galaxy News Radio building? I have mapped nearly every square inch of those fkin' places, metro stations, hideouts, but still haven't found a way to sneak into the place marked as 'GNR building plaza'...

Any hint?

Thanks in advance,
Julio :)

HiCZoK4
12-23-09, 02:10 PM
Sure. Its not stupid at all. It is quite confusing to get there at first.

You cannot fly there or noclip.
You have to go there via metro station tunels and I guess it can be reached only when it is needed in campaign. I had now problem just DIRECTLY following objective marker

jebner100
12-24-09, 06:59 AM
Not sure if you want to do this but you can enter the cheat code tmm 1 and all locations will be on your map. As far as cheat codes go this one is pretty innocent and for many people hiking through the vast fallout landscape is too much of a time investment.

crainger
12-24-09, 06:24 PM
Make sure it's your selected quest and follow the compass marker. It's a real pain to get there and I've played the game 3 times. As mentioned you have to go through a metro station. Look for the Brotherhood markers and follow those. You can skip the entire part of that quest but I recommend doing it. Restoring GNR is pretty cool and he follows your adventures through the wasteland.

NarcissistZero
12-25-09, 09:04 AM
Yeah, just follow the blinking arrow (sadly).

There are ways to go that take forever and there are quick routes. I think the arrow changes depending on where you are coming from.

LydianKnight
12-25-09, 03:45 PM
Not sure if you want to do this but you can enter the cheat code tmm 1 and all locations will be on your map. As far as cheat codes go this one is pretty innocent and for many people hiking through the vast fallout landscape is too much of a time investment.

Nah, no cheating allowed for myself, anyway, I'm level 20 and I selected the explorer perk so I have all locations (pretty useless as I already discovered something like 96% of all possible places)

Right now entering the GNR building could look a bit lame, as I have just exited the Enclave site on Raven Rock (or Rock Raven, don't remember the name), so I guess I'm pretty close to the end of the game, but still... want to end the game with 100% location discovery (every person has his/her manias after all haha) ^^