PDA

View Full Version : New Heavy Rain Footage [NSFW]

|MaguS|
12-23-09, 10:34 PM
Nice little montage of the game, contains nudity so careful whos watching. :o

kFyjP6FxAyE

-=DVS=-
12-23-09, 10:41 PM
With all the nudity and dramatic music they forgot to include GUNS in the game = insta fail :thumbdwn:

|MaguS|
12-23-09, 10:49 PM
With all the nudity and dramatic music they forgot to include GUNS in the game = insta fail :thumbdwn:

Because a game needs to have shooting to be good? It's an adventure game, not an action game.

Sazar
12-23-09, 10:58 PM
Reminds me a little of Indigo Prophecy.

|MaguS|
12-23-09, 11:15 PM
Same developer.

ClosetFanBoy
12-24-09, 12:00 AM
This is a trip. Is it released? PS3 title only?

Mr. Hunt
12-24-09, 04:07 AM
Can't wait for this freaking game. Enjoyed the crap out of Indigo Prophecy, even with the last 1/3rd being insanely weird... still a great game and this looks like it should offer much of the same, but with MUCH more polish.

HiCZoK4
12-24-09, 04:09 AM
looks great. too but ps3 only:(

BioHazZarD
12-24-09, 05:55 AM
Yea damn that looks so damn good, almost not a game like a exciting movie.

jlippo
12-24-09, 09:26 AM
It does have guns. ;)

crainger
12-24-09, 06:31 PM
Yes, there are guns. It's awesome devs and publishers out there are willing to take risks and go against the norm and what is considered 'safe'. Can't wait for this game. True adult drama/thrillers are few and far between on all platforms these days.

Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit was release uncensored here, hope this is as well.

jlippo
12-25-09, 04:47 AM
Yes, there are guns. It's awesome devs and publishers out there are willing to take risks and go against the norm and what is considered 'safe'. Can't wait for this game. True adult drama/thrillers are few and far between on all platforms these days.
Oh yes, it is the only way gaming industy to go forward as an art form and a method to tell stories.
Personally I have not been so exited about storyline in a game for long time, this is as much about the failure of a change in game developement as it's about todays consumers interest for a good stories.
Sadly those times of text (infocom) and graphic adventures which used SCUMM and AGI is gone, altough there are some small but great studios which do make great story driven games even now.

Tuork
12-26-09, 11:50 AM
Reminds me a little of Indigo Prophecy.

Just about to say the same thing.

What an awesome, awesome game. We need more like it... and not just for the PS3. :p

nrdstrm
01-08-10, 06:00 AM
Wow...this game looks awesome. I watched a Guy play it today. They are demoing it at CES. Ill try to get some hands on and video tomorrow...

Buio
01-08-10, 06:04 AM
Video removed due to copyright claims, meh.