PDA

View Full Version : And I though Call of Duty is unrealistic...

Pages : [1] 2

HiCZoK4
12-28-09, 05:49 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Hayha

Simo Hayha.
"Finnish soldier. Using a standard iron-sighted, bolt action rifle in the Winter War, he has the highest recorded number of confirmed kills in any major war.....
In temperatures between −20 and −40 degrees Celsius (−4 and −40 degrees Fahrenheit), dressed completely in white camouflage, Häyhä was credited with 505 confirmed kills of Soviet soldiers...
and 542 if including the unconfirmed deaths...
Besides his sniper kills, Häyhä was also credited with over 200 kills with a Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun, thus bringing his credited kills to at least 705"

So its officialy 505 sniper and 200 submachine gun:headexplode::headexplode::headexplode:
I don't think I have that high number in CoD:headexplode:

He is defienietly a pro:D They shold make a movie about him.

"The Soviets tried several ploys to get rid of him, including counter snipers and artillery strikes. On March 6 1940, Häyhä was shot in the jaw during combat. The bullet tumbled upon impact and left his head. He was picked up by fellow soldiers who said "half his head was missing"."

-It didnt say but I readed that he was still able to kill that soldier who shot him moment after being hit!

TERMINATOR!
http://www.jornalpequeno.com.br/Blog/Linhares/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/simo-hayha-3.jpg

ATi
12-28-09, 06:27 AM
Yeah I saw him in a history channel show he used iron sights because "He preferred to use iron sights rather than telescopic sights to present a smaller target (the sniper must raise his head higher when using a telescopic sight), to prevent visibility risks (a telescopic sight's glass can fog up easily), and aid concealment (sunlight glare in telescopic sight lenses can reveal a sniper's position).":captnkill:

K007
12-28-09, 06:53 AM
camper...

just kidding ><.

sad he died tho, it would have been something interesting to read from his own words.

also i am reaching nearly 10k+ kills in mw2 lol.

General Lee
12-28-09, 06:55 AM
Yeah I saw him in a history channel show he used iron sights because "He preferred to use iron sights rather than telescopic sights to present a smaller target (the sniper must raise his head higher when using a telescopic sight), to prevent visibility risks (a telescopic sight's glass can fog up easily), and aid concealment (sunlight glare in telescopic sight lenses can reveal a sniper's position).":captnkill:

Wow, he's got a nice body count, but WRT scopes fogging up...they aren't supposed to do that. Any sniper or hunter would know whether or not the scope going to fog up due to preparation. I wouldn't take a rifle anywhere until I've tested it out...and that includes testing for lens fogging. Happened to my dad with a brand new scope not long ago, causing him to miss a 12-point buck. :(

methimpikehoses
12-28-09, 09:42 AM
wall h4x, aimbot

HiCZoK4
12-28-09, 10:01 AM
:lol:

mailman2
12-28-09, 10:04 AM
wall h4x, aimbot

lmao

Phyre
12-28-09, 10:11 AM
wall h4x, aimbot

This is wall hax! :D

Raufoss Mk 211 Round (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raufoss_Mk_211)

Redeemed
12-28-09, 11:25 AM
Wow, he's got a nice body count, but WRT scopes fogging up...they aren't supposed to do that. Any sniper or hunter would know whether or not the scope going to fog up due to preparation. I wouldn't take a rifle anywhere until I've tested it out...and that includes testing for lens fogging. Happened to my dad with a brand new scope not long ago, causing him to miss a 12-point buck. :(

For the longest time I used to hunt with my old-man's lever action .30-30 with open sights. Round here long shots are rare so a scope isn't really necessary. In fact, I'd say open sights are often best.

Anyhow, a few years ago my best friend bought me a brand new hunting rifle- Savage .30-06 with a pretty beasty scope.

First year I took it hunting I came across a little forked-horn. Not a monster buck by any means but a legal buck none-the-less. He wasn't more than 50 yards away from me so I knew I had him.

Raised that rifle to take aim, and when I looked through the scope I thought somebody had a giant mag-light shining into it. :lol: Couldn't see worth crap cause the sun was shining directly into the scope. Tried to reposition- and spooked the deer. I've not had that happen again, but I'm thinking I might remove the scope. However, we might try hunting a different area this next season- so I might need it. I'll decide when it get's closer to the next season. :D

As to the op... that's some impressive skill. :D

Mr. Hunt
12-28-09, 11:41 AM
You never heard of White Death? You suck at history.

bob saget
12-28-09, 12:55 PM
And he lived 96 years. Wow....

HiCZoK4
12-28-09, 01:08 PM
Bob.. just don't get upset. Its not personal, that he killed over 705 of Your homies :lol:

ATi
12-28-09, 06:54 PM
Bob.. just don't get upset. Its not personal, that he killed over 705 of Your homies :lol:LOL!

bob saget
12-28-09, 06:58 PM
lol idiots.....

Shamrock
12-28-09, 09:40 PM
Why's this in Gaming Central?

Crow_Nest
12-28-09, 10:28 PM
Think of the number of attack helicopters he could call in!

trivium nate
12-28-09, 11:09 PM
freaking awesome

ATi
12-28-09, 11:10 PM
Think of the number of attack helicopters he could call in!yeah I bet he called in lots of nukes2:captnkill:

nutcrackr
12-29-09, 12:08 AM
I'd own him with a noob tube and last stand.

trivium nate
12-29-09, 12:38 AM
HaHa

Sazar
12-29-09, 01:00 AM
Actual picture of him in combat.

http://canvasofsand.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/BoomHeadshot1.png

MowTin
12-29-09, 01:53 AM
Killing Spree!....Domination!

Nice kills to death ratio 705 to 1 (no respawns in that game).

HiCZoK4
12-29-09, 02:48 AM
Why's this in Gaming Central?

Idk. He remind me CoD

Hercules
12-29-09, 06:22 AM
Well some of these guy put Rambo to shame:
http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy.html

ViN86
12-29-09, 10:03 AM
I read about this on a 10 Real Life Rambo's list or something I saw a while back. The guy is insane, and by insane I mean awesome.