PDA

View Full Version : Tygerwoody's review of Civilization IV

Pages : [1] 2

Tygerwoody
12-30-09, 07:35 PM
A Review by Tygerwoody

Game: Civilization IV

Most boring game I've ever played. I bought the complete Civilization IV pack from STEAM for $13 bucks. I think I could have had more fun burning $13 one dollar bills. Seriously. Why is this game so hugely popular? I'm a huge RTS guy, but this game. Its just.... SOOOO boring. I mean, its more boring than Torchlight and thats saying a lot.

I think this review is long enough.

The End.

methimpikehoses
12-30-09, 07:36 PM
It's not RTS. It's the best in turn-based strategy.

Review Fail.

nekrosoft13
12-30-09, 07:37 PM
A Review by Tygerwoody

Most boring game I've ever played. I bought the complete Civilization IV pack from STEAM for $13 bucks. I think I could have had more fun burning $13 one dollar bills. Seriously. Why is this game so hugely popular? I'm a huge RTS guy, but this game. Its just.... SOOOO boring. I mean, its more boring than Torchlight and thats saying a lot.

The End.

This game is not a RTS, you fail

Redeemed
12-30-09, 07:37 PM
:wonder:

betterdan
12-30-09, 07:50 PM
:lol:

arioch21
12-30-09, 07:53 PM
that game + multiplay = many days seeing the sun come up. :(

bob saget
12-30-09, 07:57 PM
that game + multiplay = many days seeing the sun come up. :(

Who needs the sun. Last time I saw the sun was the Berlin Wall came down. My burns are only now starting to heal :wtf:

JasonPC
12-30-09, 07:57 PM
I agree that it's boring much prefer the Total War games. Combines turned base with real time strategy.

betterdan
12-30-09, 08:02 PM
Who needs the sun. Last time I saw the sun was the Berlin Wall came down. My burns are only now starting to heal :wtf:

Yea I remember letting you out of your hole when the wall came down. As for the burns just remember like I told you, it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Redeemed
12-30-09, 08:05 PM
Yea I remember letting you out of your hole when the wall came down. As for the burns just remember like I told you, it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

I hear bob likes it in certain holes. :naughty:

Wait- wot? :wtf:

betterdan
12-30-09, 08:10 PM
Please, no more talk of Bob in this thread. It is supposed to be about civilization and Bob is the farthest thing from civilized I have seen on the face of this Earth.

We now return you back to Tygerwoodys hilarious review thread already in progress...

Redeemed
12-30-09, 08:46 PM
I hear tygerwoody likes bob's hole...

:wtf:

betterdan
12-30-09, 08:50 PM
He should post a review of it.

Redeemed
12-30-09, 08:52 PM
He should post a review of it.

:lol:

Aww hell- good thing I'm the only one back here. I'd have people starin' funny at me for :lol: ing. :o

MowTin
12-31-09, 01:26 AM
What is it about a game named "Civilization" would make you think it was exciting?

Never played. Never bought. Just sounds slow and boring and possibly even edumacational.

methimpikehoses
12-31-09, 01:28 AM
It's not an action game, but if you like history and strategy games, it can't be beat.

It does require much more of an attention span than most games.

Sazar
12-31-09, 01:57 AM
A Review by Tygerwoody

The End.

You fail @ civilization.

http://www.failfunnies.com/28/images/buffalo-moose-fail.jpg

:bleh:

Sean_W
12-31-09, 06:29 AM
Next time, burn some of your dollars just for fun just in case.

DiscipleDOC
12-31-09, 07:52 AM
Next time, burn some of your dollars just for fun just in case.

And then YouTube it.

NarcissistZero
12-31-09, 08:09 AM
THIS IS NOT MY TYPE OF GAME SO IT SUCKS!!!!

Tygerwoody
12-31-09, 08:21 AM
I never said it sucks. The game sells millions. Obviously a lot of people play it.

What I did say is that its boring. People have boring sex all the time. Doesn't mean its fun. :thumbsup:

Sean_W
12-31-09, 08:31 AM
COD MW games spring to mind here. Sell well because it's popular. (nana2)

Never liked Civilization games myself but if a billion people play it, don't mean I will. :p

MowTin
12-31-09, 08:47 AM
I never said it sucks. The game sells millions. Obviously a lot of people play it.

What I did say is that its boring. People have boring sex all the time. Doesn't mean its fun. :thumbsup:

Word of the Day: Oxymoron

|MaguS|
12-31-09, 08:51 AM
COD MW games spring to mind here. Sell well because it's popular. (nana2)
No they sell well because they are fun games, they wouldn't be popular if people didn't enjoy them.

There are many popular IPs that now sell like **** because they are no longer fun.

ralinn
12-31-09, 08:55 AM
COD MW games spring to mind here. Sell well because it's popular.

:eek2: