PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Hunt's review of Mass Effect

Mr. Hunt
12-30-09, 10:33 PM
A Review by Mr. Hunt

Game: Mass Effect

Most boring game I've ever played. I bought the complete Mass Effect pack from STEAM for $13 bucks. I think I could have had more fun burning $13 one dollar bills. Seriously. Why is this game so hugely popular? I'm a huge Sim guy, but this game. Its just.... SOOOO boring. I mean, its more boring than Diablo 2 and thats saying a lot.

I think this review is long enough.

The End.

six_storm
12-30-09, 10:34 PM
Waste of a thread? ;)

Redeemed
12-30-09, 10:43 PM
dejavu... :bleh:

I predict somebody will next post about bob and holes in this thread... just a hunch.

sMull
12-30-09, 10:43 PM
Agreed, i thought the game was ****. Cliched story, boring action, little variety, ugly graphics, just a **** game.

methimpikehoses
12-30-09, 10:56 PM
not a game not a game not a game not a game

we're talking bout

prac

tice.

Redeemed
12-30-09, 11:03 PM
meth stole a cookie from the cookie jar... :bleh:

|MaguS|
12-30-09, 11:12 PM
I like tygerwoody's thread better, he had more heart. Yours gets a 7/10. Try Again Bob.

bob saget
12-30-09, 11:24 PM
Partially, but it also obeys your commands.

methimpikehoses
12-30-09, 11:25 PM
pritty mouF

betterdan
12-30-09, 11:43 PM
I heard Bob has a pretty mouf on his hole.

Madpistol
12-31-09, 01:12 AM
Am I the only one that actually liked Mass Effect?

:(

methimpikehoses
12-31-09, 01:20 AM
I never finished it.

ATi
12-31-09, 01:49 AM

:(nah I like it its awesome:)

jlippo
12-31-09, 02:20 AM
I liked it, but I'm getting tired to play same game over and over again every time I play game from Bioware.

Things that have changed is the overall look of the world and character names.
The game mechanic except the slightly 'different' fighting is the same in all of their games after KotOR.

Worlds are static, missions and world use same formula, in dragon age I felt like I played a bloody Mass Effect many many times. (without a cool space theme)
This might be because the plot is identical in all the games.

- in beginning evil comes and player must do something.
- you hear and become a Jedi. (or spectre, or blood mage.., or mystic asian kung-fu dude.)
- You go around 'world map'/Planets and do missions.
- then there is huge big conclave where you have big decisions to be made, (like which wench you bed).
- end battle

MowTin
12-31-09, 02:24 AM
Only the makko or whatever it's called was boring....otherwise it's one of the best games I ever played.

Mr. Hunt
12-31-09, 02:38 AM

Lol no. This is a joke topic. I actually own ME on the 360 and PC. This was mostly a jab at Tyger for thinking the Civ series was a RTS series, which is why I claimed ME to be a terrible "Sim" game.

NarcissistZero
12-31-09, 09:10 AM
Mass Effect would have been better with more SHOOTING! What was all that boring RPG crap doing in there? And all the talking? GOD, just let me KILL THINGS!!!

DiscipleDOC
12-31-09, 09:14 AM
not a game not a game not a game not a game

we're talking bout

prac

tice.

:rofl

ViN86
12-31-09, 12:14 PM
ROFL :rofl

I didn't understand this thread until I saw Tyger's train wreck of a thread. Gotta love teh Hunt :D

styles-T
12-31-09, 12:22 PM
Lol no. This is a joke topic. I actually own ME on the 360 and PC. This was mostly a jab at Tyger for thinking the Civ series was a RTS series, which is why I claimed ME to be a terrible "Sim" game.

Awesome..You deserve a cookie and shame on those who didnt catch on...

ViN86
12-31-09, 12:23 PM
Awesome..You deserve a cookie and shame on those who didnt catch on...

Well if you don't read Tygerwoody's thread first, it's pretty easy to not understand that this was a joke. :lol:

MustangSVT
01-01-10, 12:17 AM

Ahh, I get it now. I was confused at first about the "Sim" part. Good one Mr. Hunt. (lee)

crainger
01-01-10, 03:15 AM

I loved it and cannot wait for the 2nd later this month.