PDA

View Full Version : Jaybo vs DiscipleDoc

Pages : [1] 2

Jaybo
12-31-09, 10:47 PM
I ran into DiscipleDoc in Street Fighter 4 for the PC last week and tonight we got some matches in. I go by Energyone at WeGame.com and I uploaded our series here:

http://www.wegame.com/play/energyone-vs-discipledoc/

KasuCode
12-31-09, 11:26 PM
Ill take you on sometime. Ive gotta set my arcade stick back up.

DiscipleDOC
12-31-09, 11:30 PM
Jaybo is a good guy. We used to hang at another site. He kicked the crap out of me in SF4...:o

K007
01-01-10, 12:56 AM
that was some terrible akuma gameplay -.-. he is one the lowest hp guys, can't afford to mess up any of your hits.

& English voices?!?!?!...they are horrible in this game.

Zelda_fan
01-01-10, 12:58 AM
lol DD u got pwnd

Jaybo
01-01-10, 01:01 AM
Yes we used to spend a lot of time at a site called 3DGPU.com, which has been defunct for several years. Had fun DD.

Jaybo
01-01-10, 09:14 AM
& English voices?!?!?!...they are horrible in this game.

Depends. I cannot STAND the Japanese voice for Dictator (Bison/Vega.)

DiscipleDOC
01-01-10, 09:26 AM
I will get my practice in and I want another challenge. I can't do it this weekend, but I will be ready for you next time. ;)

JaylumX
01-01-10, 09:29 AM
Jaybo is a good guy. We used to hang at another site. He kicked the crap out of me in SF4...:o

Jaybo vs DiscipleDoc? Tough one...is there a option for both of you killing each other....two birds with one stone as they say...what...you mean this is for SF4 and not real life :(

J/k :D

You knew me as Kaptain Kangaroo (nana2)

DiscipleDOC
01-01-10, 09:34 AM
Jaybo vs DiscipleDoc? Tough one...is there a option for both of you killing each other....two birds with one stone as they say...what...you mean this is for SF4 and not real life :(

J/k :D

You knew me as Kaptain Kangaroo (nana2)

:lol:

Hey Kaptain! What's up?

grey_1
01-01-10, 09:49 AM
I will get my practice in and I want another challenge. I can't do it this weekend, but I will be ready for you next time. ;)

You could practice some L4D2 too there Doc ;)

:D j/k

I saw the "Jaybo vs DDoc" and thought it was a banned member come back to harass Doc. :o

I was going to point and laugh. :p

Jaybo
01-01-10, 09:53 AM
Ha! Hey Kaptain. I remember that name.

Jaybo
01-01-10, 09:55 AM

Sure thing, I had fun. I am really no good with the shotos, I main Elf and have a lot of fun with him. I hope Capcom decides to release Super SF4 on PC too, because I have a 360 and you have a PS3. I want to pick up Guy and maybe Dudley (if Capcom would announce him.)

DiscipleDOC
01-01-10, 02:22 PM
Sure thing, I had fun. I am really no good with the shotos, I main Elf and have a lot of fun with him. I hope Capcom decides to release Super SF4 on PC too, because I have a 360 and you have a PS3. I want to pick up Guy and maybe Dudley (if Capcom would announce him.)

Do you know if they are going to do a Marvel vs Capcom for the PC?

MowTin
01-01-10, 03:40 PM
Hmm...makes me want to get this game. Very old school. SFII was one of the best games of all time. The last great game of the arcade era.

DiscipleDOC
01-01-10, 03:45 PM
Hmm...makes me want to get this game. Very old school. SFII was one of the best games of all time. The last great game of the arcade era.

Get it...it is a lot of fun. ;)

Redeemed
01-01-10, 06:16 PM
I'm simply getting it cause I'll be able to beat you up. That alone makes this game worth millions. :bleh:

Sazar
01-01-10, 06:52 PM
After fight 3, I threw a towel at the screen to stop the fight on DD's behalf, but alas, he was already kaput :(

Jaybo
01-01-10, 07:21 PM
Do you know if they are going to do a Marvel vs Capcom for the PC?

No I haven't, but a 3rd version is always a possibility. People sure ask Sean Killian often enough.

Jaybo
01-01-10, 07:39 PM
Lookie what I found

http://www.jaybonaut.com/Stuff/3dgpu.JPG

http://www.jaybonaut.com/Stuff/hood.JPG

No idea what I did with the clothes though. That was many years ago.

General Lee
01-02-10, 07:51 AM
Dang DOC, he beat you like Rodney King! :eek:

Jaybo
01-02-10, 08:09 AM
After fight 3, I threw a towel at the screen to stop the fight on DD's behalf, but alas, he was already kaput :(

The fourth match he nearly beat me, it was this close [-].

General Lee
01-02-10, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the forums Jaybo. I hope your stay is as fruitful as mine has been...after all, this is where I met our good friend DOC. :)

ViN86
01-02-10, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the forums Jaybo. I hope your stay is as fruitful as mine has been...after all, this is where I met our good friend DOC. :)

/me looks at Jaybo's join date

/me looks at General Lee's join date

:bleh:

Sazar
01-02-10, 01:21 PM
The fourth match he nearly beat me, it was this close [-].

Yah, I don't have much room to talk :D

I have owned the game since it came out on PC and I haven't even purchased a controller for it, still using my keyboard :rofl

But, while I was training, I was doing ok with my online fights :bleh: