PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Hope 2 Mod Update for BF2 arrives Friday!!

johnkeel105
01-06-10, 05:09 AM
Forgotten Hope 2.25 Released Today!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

password is: <->patch.TO-2.25<->

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now the announcement you've all been waiting for! After 5 months of development, we are proud to bring you the news that Forgotten Hope 2.25 will be released on Friday, January 8th, 2010 at 18:00 UTC. We will be releasing the torrent and server files on Wednesday, January 6th.

Included in the update are:

4 NEW MAPS!
--Anctoville
--Villers Bocage
--Mount Olympus
--Operation Cobra

New Vehicles!
--British Bedford QL Truck
--British Crusader MkIII AA Tank
--German Flak 38 AA Gun on Sd.Ah 51 trailer
--American P-51D Mustang
--American P-47 Thunderbolt
--American M2A1 105mm Howitzer
--American M5 3 inch Anti Tank Gun

Personally I think this looks very exciting! I do not know if there are other Forgotten Hope fans at Nvnews, but it is one of the best mods I have ever played, very close if not better then a professional game.

More updates will be added as time passes until release day. For more information as it arrives, check out http://fhmod.org

Burnt_Ram
01-06-10, 10:32 AM
i agree with you. FH2 is a great WW2 game. probably the best if you like vehicle combat! thanks for the heads up, i somehow missed the announcement ...

johnkeel105
01-07-10, 06:21 AM
FH2 seems to get more popular with every release. 2.2 was definitely more popular in the United States which actually led to populated US servers at 1AM Est. I am over excited for this release! :)

Burnt_Ram
01-07-10, 10:29 AM
wow, no one on this forum besides us thats interested! shame. good game. not Mod, game ;)

CaptNKILL
01-07-10, 01:51 PM
Hopefully there will be more servers after this update. Its an awesome mod and needs more players.

lumpyhed
01-07-10, 02:03 PM
Despite playing FH since the very first version for '42, I only ever installed and played 2.2 against bots a bit then didnt bother with it again as i had gotten 3D Vision shortly after its release and the BF2 engine doesnt work well with at all.

Will have to give 2.25 a proper go though!

Burnt_Ram
01-07-10, 02:43 PM
Hopefully there will be more servers after this update. Its an awesome mod and needs more players.

you said it CaptN. hopefully there will be more players after this update ...

Burnt_Ram
01-08-10, 01:38 PM
the update is live. i have the torrent and can pass it on if needed. however the site is down apparently and i need the rar password, so if anyone got the password before the site went down i would appreciate knowing it ;) and if anyone needs the torrent ill email it to you.

pross
01-08-10, 03:11 PM
password is: <->patch.TO-2.25<-> downloading now :)

johnkeel105
01-08-10, 03:38 PM
Thanks for posting the password. I will update my first post to reflect it. I tried it for 15 minutes before going to work. I can't wait til I get back home, servers should be quite full and there will be lots of fun to be had.

Burnt_Ram
01-08-10, 08:26 PM
Thanks for posting the password. I will update my first post to reflect it. I tried it for 15 minutes before going to work. I can't wait til I get back home, servers should be quite full and there will be lots of fun to be had.

i was on around 2pm pst and there where around 10 servers up already, and quite full :)

johnkeel105
01-09-10, 02:00 AM
I played for 4-5 hours today. Had lots of fun, however, I think even more people will have it tomorrow. There should be a good turnout for those that want to give this mod/game a shot!