PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect 2 pre-order madness (save $10)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

nekrosoft13
01-09-10, 12:22 PM
from gogamer

http://www.gogamer.com/Mass-Effect-2-for-PC-48-Hour-Madness-_stcVVproductId91890772VVcatId551271VVviewprod.htm

|MaguS|
01-09-10, 01:06 PM
I'm hoping I get a great deal on steam like I did for dragon age.

$n][pErMan
01-09-10, 02:26 PM
Hope this game is as good as the first! :)

NarcissistZero
01-09-10, 02:31 PM
Doesn't have the "I" for international version but with gogamer always be wary. They take of the outside cardboard too to save like a penny on shipping.

I have the limited edition preordered on amazon.com with release date delivery. They better not screw me over like with Dragon Age, where all of a sudden my preorder was lost and they were sold out.

CaptNKILL
01-09-10, 02:58 PM
I'm surprised there aren't any big pre-order bonus things like there were with Dragon Age.

Heck, for $40, I'll bite on this deal. :)

EDIT: Actually, after shipping its basically the same thing I'd pay at wal-mart. I'll just buy it there. :p

H3avyM3tal
01-09-10, 03:11 PM
The Digital Deluxe version on Steam is pretty awesome.

NarcissistZero
01-09-10, 03:48 PM
I'm surprised there aren't any big pre-order bonus things like there were with Dragon Age.

There is a preorder deal, I know at Amazon I got some armor and rifle combo.

And the steam digital deluxe edition is the same as the retail one, just without the DVD bonus features.

CaptNKILL
01-12-10, 08:45 PM
I'm thinking of ordering the collectors edition from amazon.com

Anyone seen the CE any cheaper than $60 or with fast free shipping anywhere?

|MaguS|
01-12-10, 09:00 PM
Im still waiting for Steam to put it up for preorder.

nutcrackr
01-12-10, 10:50 PM
but still not available for pre-order on Steam :o

:(

CaptNKILL
01-12-10, 10:54 PM
I just preordered it from Amazon with free saver shipping. I'll probably still be plugging away at Dragon Age by the time Mass Effect 2 is released anyway. :p

trivium nate
01-12-10, 10:57 PM
holy crap that comes out this month lol

crainger
01-13-10, 12:24 AM
I NEED TO PRE ORDER THIS ON STEAM NOW!

trivium nate
01-13-10, 12:41 AM
damn lst month n this month are expensive good thing i had the interview for a second job :D

Zenoth
01-13-10, 02:04 AM
It's available on Steam for pre-order, $59.99 for the Deluxe Edition... I don't know if I should go for it, or the regular version... hmmm... do I want the soundtrack? Yes, hmmm... temptation... temptation... but... the price... but... the music! ARGH!

nutcrackr
01-13-10, 03:43 AM
It's available on Steam for pre-order, $59.99 for the Deluxe Edition... I don't know if I should go for it, or the regular version... hmmm... do I want the soundtrack? Yes, hmmm... temptation... temptation... but... the price... but... the music! ARGH!

damn, it's not up here in Australia. Guess EA are going to screw us over with prices as well.

DansFace
01-13-10, 11:16 AM
when do they usually start the preload for the steam version?

bacon12
01-13-10, 11:24 AM

ell0ell

Ninjaman09
01-13-10, 12:38 PM

This might be the first collector's edition game I buy in years. Go for it I say! $60 is the retail cost of most games anyway, the extras are worth it!

|MaguS|
01-13-10, 12:53 PM
Im gonna wait a week and see if they offer any discounts for preorders, they usually give like $5 to $10 off.

crainger
01-13-10, 12:53 PM
Soundtrack is a must have if it's like ME1.

Hambone
01-13-10, 05:32 PM
I just pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe from STEAM. My retail copy buying days are over.

The launch is two weeks away. I'd be more than happy if the pre-download unlocked 2 days ahead of time.

nutcrackr
01-13-10, 05:39 PM
prepurchased the DDE on steam myself, only issue will be the download size :o

Zenoth
01-13-10, 07:48 PM
Alright... alright, you win BioWare... you freakin' win, I'll go for the Digital Deluxe Edition, just like I did for Dragon Age: Origins, and why? It's only because of the soundtrack, and I know it's due to that because I bought the original Mass Effect (PC version) on Steam when it came out (when it came out on Steam I mean) and ME's soundtrack is one of the greatest soundtrack I've ever heard in my life for a video game, and it's so good it rivals blockbuster movies scores, so if they kept the "feel" of it for ME2 then I'll be all over it and listen to it outside of the game regularly while just browsing the web, because to be entirely honest I couldn't care less about all other offerings of the Deluxe Edition (items, etc., I really don't care about those, I think I've used only one of the Digital Deluxe exclusive items in Dragon Age, and it was good for only one of my four characters, so that clearly wasn't worth it at all).

NarcissistZero
01-13-10, 08:04 PM
The soundtrack is tempting, but I will keep my preorder for the boxed edition on Amazon. I am in the mood lately to actually own my games.