PDA

View Full Version : NVIDIA GF100 Previews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Rollo
03-13-10, 04:30 PM
Bingo,and Rollo has run out of any sort of argument that's even related to this thread,so he's using the only option he has left....Sad,but there you have it,and given his replies to this thread,it's no wonder he's gotten banned from other forums in the past.

He's an asshole basically,and states that he's loosely related to Nvidia...Heh,that's the award for the understament of the year right there,and i'm putting it nicely here...;)

You'd probably be banned from here and a few others if people knew about your secret hardware source and true motives, eh sport?

I'm not the only one here who's on to you, you're just not very good at your job. :thumbdwn:

Run along now over to some other forums you're working on and post "Gosh, I hope it isn't true, but look what Charlie is saying now!"

shadow001
03-13-10, 04:42 PM
You'd probably be banned from here and a few others if people knew about your secret hardware source and true motives, eh sport?

I'm not the only one here who's on to you, you're just not very good at your job. :thumbdwn:

Run along now over to some other forums you're working on and post "Gosh, I hope it isn't true, but look what Charlie is saying now!"

LOL,you really do live in your own fantasy world don't you?

And i've said the things that multiple and well established hardware review sites,think 10+ year old sites like anandtech,hard OCP,Guru 3D,tech report and toms hardware,have repeated,and like Razor said,it could be false information done on purpose to find out who's leaking information,and we'll know for sure in less than 2 weeks once the real reviews hit

So it's not just charlie jackass,but i'm sure you'll ignore this,so i don't even know why i bother wasting my time in answering you.

Sazar
03-13-10, 05:09 PM
Thanks Sazar! Rest assured I've given your opinions exactly as much consideration as I usually do! :)

No doubt :)

Like I said... normally I would just ignore trolls like you but, since you are crapping on the memory of some special people, it goes beyond the bounds of decency.

You are a pathetic advertisement for a company that makes good products.

Rollo
03-13-10, 05:31 PM
No doubt :)

Like I said... normally I would just ignore trolls like you but, since you are crapping on the memory of some special people, it goes beyond the bounds of decency.

You are a pathetic advertisement for a company that makes good products.

Yes, I see your point. By being myself, and posting like I always have, I'm "crapping on the memory of Joe and Chris" because it goes beyond the bounds of decency to not adopt the communication styles of your departed friends.

:headexplode:

Well that was one of the dumber points you've tried to make.

What's next? That I'm crapping on the memory of Jesus and Ghandi by being argumentative?

You go, Sazar, you are the king of logic.

shadow001
03-13-10, 05:37 PM
Yes, I see your point. By being myself, and posting like I always have, I'm "crapping on the memory of Joe and Chris" because it goes beyond the bounds of decency to not adopt the communication styles of your departed friends.

Well that was one of the dumber points you've tried to make.

What's next? That I'm crapping on the memory of Jesus and Ghandi by being argumentative?

You go, Sazar, you are the king of logic.

I think he means being objective and seeing things for what they are,and have been for a while now.....But i'm biased,and under a secret mission,employed and/or supported by ATI for subversion purposes according to you,so what the hell do i know..;):p

Muppet
03-13-10, 06:08 PM
I think he means being objective and seeing things for what they are,and have been for a while now.....But i'm biased,and under a secret mission,employed and/or supported by ATI for subversion purposes according to you,so what the hell do i know..;):p

Yeah pretty much. I mean all you do is crap on all threads relating to anything with Fermi. A lot of us here are excited about Fermi. So please for the love of God

STOP

Rollo
03-13-10, 06:15 PM
Yeah pretty much. I mean all you do is crap on all threads relating to anything with Fermi. A lot of us here are excited about Fermi. So please for the love of God

STOP

Good luck with that- he's got to earn the 5970 refresh CF.:(

Snake101st
03-13-10, 06:41 PM
Jesus, this is still going on? You guys need a time out or something.

Stop arguing on internet forums about who is what/whodunit and give your parents a call; apologize to them for being such a disappointment throughout your entire life and thank them for putting up with you.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/30p0PJrHrgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/30p0PJrHrgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Villa
03-13-10, 07:54 PM

I guess the real question is, what are you trying to earn, a Fermi?

shadow001
03-13-10, 08:12 PM

STOP

First of all i don't crap on threads,as i have a habit asking difficult to answer questions,which some here obviously know the answer but can't say anything yet(NDA),and i take a don't talk about it exclusively attitude,and adopt a show me first aproach,and nothing official has been shown yet,and yes,it's been 6 months already,so it's getting a little frustrating to say the least.

And as for the refresh of the HD5970 cards comment,it wouldn't matter even if i did get them,as the i7 CPU at 4 Ghz i'm currently can't feed the current ones with enough data to show their full potential yet,given that when i did overclock them,the gains were minimal to say the least,so whats i need now is a 6 Core processor and actual game software to leverage all those cores.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=1704729

That's the result with the cards at stock clocks,overclocked to 850/1200(725/1000 is default),score only goes up 800 points,and those extreme settings are supposed to be GPU bound primarily,not CPU bound,so futuremark needs to release a DX11 benchmark as this one is too easy for the latest hardware configurations.

Rollo
03-13-10, 08:12 PM
I guess the real question is, what are you trying to earn, a Fermi?

My place in Heaven at God's right hand, rocket scientist.

Rollo
03-13-10, 08:27 PM
Hey guys, let's stop talking about me being a viral marketer and those receipts I never had, OK? I don't want to go to jail for anti-competitive illegal advertising, or cost ATi millions. That kooky Rollo has been banned from other forums, for doing far less I've been up to here and it would be expensive to buy these cards! Cut me some slack, a guy has to earn a dishonest buck when he can.

Did you see Charlies latest article about the 275W TDP on Fermi's?! He's been right about a lot of stuff so far, so I think I'm going to fly to his hometown and see if he needs a manservant in his efficiency apartment!

My Canandian masters will grant me many gifts if I help their main slave boy Charlie! Someday I hope to have a website just like his where all I do for a living is post FUD about NVIDIA!

Yaaaaayyyyy! Yaaaaaayyyyyy! YaaaaayyyyyyyY!!!!

That's more like it, was it THAT hard to be honest?

shadow001
03-13-10, 08:30 PM
That's more like it, was it THAT hard to be honest?

That's sad really...Editing my posts.

How desperate can you be really?....Seriously?

Rollo
03-13-10, 08:39 PM
It was pretty hard for me to come clean Mr. Rollo. When you've put as many hours into posting FUD about the Fermi as I have, it's quite a setback to have people realize I have zero credibility because I'm a undercover viral marketer.

Yes, that must be tough for you. You could go to ATi and tell them the viral thing has gone sour and disclose your sponsors.

shadow001
03-13-10, 08:56 PM
Yes, that must be tough for you. You could go to ATi and tell them the viral thing has gone sour and disclose your sponsors.

Sigh....Sad and pathetic life you must lead to resort to this.:thumbdwn:

Muppet
03-14-10, 12:49 AM
First of all i don't crap on threads,as i have a habit asking difficult to answer questions,which some here obviously know the answer but can't say anything yet(NDA),and i take a don't talk about it exclusively attitude,and adopt a show me first approach,and nothing official has been shown yet,and yes,it's been 6 months already,so it's getting a little frustrating to say the least.

And as for the refresh of the HD5970 cards comment,it wouldn't matter even if i did get them,as the i7 CPU at 4 Ghz i'm currently can't feed the current ones with enough data to show their full potential yet,given that when i did overclock them,the gains were minimal to say the least,so whats i need now is a 6 Core processor and actual game software to leverage all those cores.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=1704729

That's the result with the cards at stock clocks,overclocked to 850/1200(725/1000 is default),score only goes up 800 points,and those extreme settings are supposed to be GPU bound primarily,not CPU bound,so futuremark needs to release a DX11 benchmark as this one is too easy for the latest hardware configurations.

First of all YES YOU DO Rollo might go about what he is saying in the complete wrong manner. But i'm seriously starting to think he is right. If you are that much into ATI. Why don't you go and play with the kiddies over at Rage3D. They also have nothing better to do than try and discredit Nvidia.

methimpikehoses
03-14-10, 01:19 AM
:fanboy:

XMAN52373
03-14-10, 06:23 AM
Hey asshole,i'm not associated in any way with ATI and i bought my cards thanks.

How many times do i have to say it ???

Just post your damned reciepts and he'll shut the **** up about it all.

K007
03-14-10, 06:45 AM
this thread is full of win, i am actually surprised certain people are not banned yet....

Rollo
03-14-10, 07:21 AM
Just post your damned reciepts and he'll shut the **** up about it all.

I don't think he can. He would have done it the first time I asked and laughed at me if he could.

Hard to say, he may not even have the hardware.

Rollo
03-14-10, 07:30 AM
this thread is full of win, i am actually surprised certain people are not banned yet....

Agreed. My theory is I'm being given some latitude on this because I PMd Mike C about Shadow001's activities.

My guess is the owner of the board shares my suspicions about Shadow001, but we can't prove it by anything other than circumstantial evidence, so they're letting me have a bit of fun with him.

I normally wouldn't be this rude, but I'm pretty sure Shadow001 is an ATi viral marketer. I read a lot of his old posts, it's pretty much all "pimp ATi, attack NVIDIA" and he has spent a LOT of time doing it.

On the off chance he's just doing this because he's nuts, he's still not the kind of person you'd want on the NVIDIA fan site. It's one thing to have preferences and debate them, it's another entirely to make it a full time job trying to damage NVIDIA's business.

P.S. I had some good laughs reading his love letters about the upcoming HD2900XTX "monster" and how it would destroy the 8800GTX by far and away. LOL

Rollo
03-14-10, 07:43 AM
First of all YES YOU DO Rollo might go about what he is saying in the complete wrong manner. But i'm seriously starting to think he is right. If you are that much into ATI. Why don't you go and play with the kiddies over at Rage3D. They also have nothing better to do than try and discredit Nvidia.

Interestingly enough, Google tells me that's the only other board he posts on.

I didn't get many hits for posts there though, my guess is posting "NVIDIA sux! And their features suck too!" isn't quite as much fun among a crowd who all say the same thing.

And if he is a viral marketer, not much point in marketing to your own customers.

Iruwen
03-14-10, 08:20 AM
Thank god there are sites like Beyond3D, 3DCenter and so on where one can find relevant and substantiated technical information so we can focus on recriminations, flames and posting bull**** here.

Vardant
03-14-10, 09:29 AM
Although I agree with you, I must add, that B3D forum is now also being overrun by fanatics. It's obviously not as bad, but it is getting worse.

Enrico_be
03-14-10, 09:50 AM
These kind of discussions are happening on many forums lately :/

It'll be good that nvidia is back in the game soon :cool: