PDA

View Full Version : New GT5 vs Reality clip - Lexus IS F doing a lap @ Fuji

ragejg
01-21-10, 10:24 AM
FfhFvnTfsi8&feature=player_embedded

Wow. If some shaky cam was added it would be perfect IMO.

Personally I can't wait for a game like this to have DLC that gives us the option to use some of the more pedestrian cars that a lot of people own...

I'd love to test out a Maxima @ Fuji or @ the 'Ring. :D ... and then try a G37x... and then of course a CTS-V. :firedevil

Toss3
01-21-10, 10:36 AM
Wow. If some shaky cam was added it would be perfect IMO.

Personally I can't wait for a game like this to have DLC that gives us the option to use some of the more pedestrian cars that a lot of people own...

I'd love to test out a Maxima @ Fuji or @ the 'Ring. :D ... and then try a G37x... and then of course a CTS-V. :firedevil
Would have been better had they shown the speed of the real car compared to that of GT5. They weren't going very fast in the left vid while the GT5 meter said >200km/h.

Johnny C
01-21-10, 06:43 PM
Would have been better had they shown the speed of the real car compared to that of GT5. They weren't going very fast in the left vid while the GT5 meter said >200km/h.

200 isn't that fast on a track....

Viral
01-21-10, 08:20 PM
Yes, which is why I'm sorry to say rage but driving a Maxima in GT5 would be a little boring. They have other lower powered FWD cars in it so you can get the idea of how it would be but everything feels slower on a track... and then there's the fact that everything feels slower in games compounding that.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to compare the car I drive to one I might like to upgrade to. In that way DLC of many more cars would be a good thing.