PDA

View Full Version : Fx5900 Ultra Zoom?????

jswcpm
07-05-03, 09:03 PM
Zoom - FX5900 ultra How??
Just replaced a Matrox G400 with a PNY FX5900 - everything seems to work fine but i cannot get a zoom function to work ok when i watch movie files .....i used to have a hot key with the matrox (say ctrl-end) which allowed me to 2x zoom the entire desktop and then 4x zoom if pressed again and then to return to normal if i press again (ie. i could cycle thru by pressing 3 times)... i see the overlay controls for Full Screen Monitoring Controls and NV Properties Zoom and Hot Keys but haven;t figured it out....

please helpp....thanks...
:confused: :confused: :confused:

BigFish7
07-06-03, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by jswcpm
Zoom - FX5900 ultra How??
Just replaced a Matrox G400 with a PNY FX5900 - everything seems to work fine but i cannot get a zoom function to work ok when i watch movie files .....i used to have a hot key with the matrox (say ctrl-end) which allowed me to 2x zoom the entire desktop and then 4x zoom if pressed again and then to return to normal if i press again (ie. i could cycle thru by pressing 3 times)... i see the overlay controls for Full Screen Monitoring Controls and NV Properties Zoom and Hot Keys but haven;t figured it out....

please helpp....thanks...
:confused: :confused: :confused:

use nview it gives you the option to zoom in desktop if i recall correct.

GlowStick
07-06-03, 12:49 PM
Most media players, and DVD players allow you to run the movie at 2x 4x and so on sizes

For Windows Meida Player you right click on the video, then go to Video Size and pick the Size you want.

QuickTime, PowerDVD and so on have alot of the same features.